Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

They kinda spilled like where's the fun and quirkyness :giraffe:

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

We may need to bring insanity back to kpop tbh  :foxaylove3:  I love to have fun

 

 

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

Did someone say "fun quirky kpop"?

 

 

Oh I felt like I was forgetting someone! I LOVE Hocus Pocus

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

27 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Plus where do people go to for tea on idols nowadays? They got rid of all the good tea-spillers :coffee:

Honestly the last time we got good tea regarding idols was these back to back scandals with Irene and her stylist, Chanyeol cheating her gf with everyone including flight attendants and Lucas selling himself for some pack of cigarettes

 

38 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I asked this question before and nobody answered BUT

 

How come Koreans aren't giving out 'nation's ____' titles any more, not to idols or even actors?

 

There used to be a time when an idol could snatch one if they were big enough. Though they were usually reserved for actors.

Bc Koreans new celebrities lack star power! Plus the new generation doesn’t seems to care about these titles anymore :cm:

 

I feel like Twice could make a really good quirky subunit. Definitely including Dahyun and probably Nayeon  :gaycat4:  It would just need 1-2 more members but I'm not sure who

This is a modern (and cunty) take of the fun kpop you want! Soyeon won with this one :jonnycat:

 


KWEEEN KAAAAAA 

 

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Kwinka is the yassified fun & quirky kpop 

 

 

spacer.png

Not you also thinking about KWEEEN KAAA!
 

Can’t believe I hated this song at first lol 

Just now, Dialamba said:

Kwinka is the yassified fun & quirky kpop 

 

 

spacer.png

This is true but this thread hates fun if it's coming from gidle girls for some reason like this performance is giving us everything we want

 

 

I'm a queencard
I'm a queencard
I'm a, I'm a, I'm a queencard
I'm a queencard! Take a photo!

 

spacer.png

I cannot exaggerate how many times I watched the MV for this part specifically  :celestial4:

 

queencard-iconic.gif

3374f66290abbd632f9574821e242560c741a7cc.gifv

Wait ITZY getting solo songs and mvs before the release and in the album. Their WINGS era, their Blood, Sweat & Tears is coming

 

:suburban:

15 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

I cannot exaggerate how many times I watched the MV for this part specifically  :celestial4:

 

queencard-iconic.gif

3374f66290abbd632f9574821e242560c741a7cc.gifv

same! it's so fun

5 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

same! it's so fun

I think this scene specifically might have taken some inspiration from this too? The colour palette, club environment, dance battle, and everything. It would make sense bc the MV is a homage to those 2000's movies. It's actually one of the most fun and well put together kpop MVs imo  :gaycat4:  I don't even stan them but it's one of my most watched

 

 

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

I think this scene specifically might have taken some inspiration from this too? The colour palette, club environment, dance battle, and everything. It would make sense bc the MV is a homage to those 2000's movies. It's actually one of the most fun and well put together kpop MVs imo  :gaycat4:  I don't even stan them but it's one of my most watched

 

 

oh it definitely is!

 

I was honestly never really into g-idle like that but I stanned queencard hard lol

Is Lia sitting out of the ITZY comeback, or is she going to do what Mina did?

5 minutes ago, Adama said:

The views :deadbanana4:

 

 

I'm glad she didn't let those crazy netizens get to her. :laugh: She seems to have a strong mentality :heart2: 

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Is Lia sitting out of the ITZY comeback, or is she going to do what Mina did?

She will be absent from the whole album but her solo song and also won't be participating on their next global tour. 

Now that we will get 6 MVs, time to say we were robbed when we didn't get a  MV for this song :WAP:

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

The views :deadbanana4:

 

 

her trying not to laugh at the beginning makes me scream :dies: truly the best way to respond to those losers that dragged her last year

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

oh it definitely is!

 

I was honestly never really into g-idle like that but I stanned queencard hard lol

Same!  :gaycat4:  Before I liked a few of their songs like Hwaa but not enough to gain much interest. Then they have a comeback with Tomboy and I thought it was fun and then I LOVED Nxde after. But then Queencard comes and wow is just perfect for me like easily one of my favorites in 2023 :jonny5: Learning that so many people on here hate it was shocking bc Queencard alone almost makes me stan them. Their 2022/2023 releases have been enough for them to be one of my favorite active groups. I'll definitely be stanning if they keep delivering bops and fun like this in 2024

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.