Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

I Wish and Secret are kinda my representatives for that fantastical magical 3rd gen sound :allears: I also love Save Me, Save You though

ย 

ย 

wjsn just know how to give us that magical soundย :jonny5:ย  I love these as well with that type of sound!

ย 

Edited by youresotoxic

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

@youresotoxicย Remember when me and you were trying to buss it down to Signal the other day, but.....

x8RZpb8.gif

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

I have already heard Anyone though, but I didn't know it was a b-side

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Anyone kinda deserved title track tbh but Miss Pluto, it's time to explore their bsides. One of my favorite bg discographies

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

1 hour ago, Adama said:

The viewsย :deadbanana4:

ย 

ย 

Sheโ€™s hilarious for this

ย 

but some of the members look SO OVER her :dies:

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

Anyone kinda deserved title track tbh but Miss Pluto, it's time to explore their bsides. One of my favorite bg discographies

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Well send me some songs then. I will listen to them tomorrow while I commute to school

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

4 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

wjsn just know how to give us that magical soundย :jonny5:ย  I love these as well with that type of sound!

ย 

Oh I posted that exact BTOB song just recently :jonny5: Your taste! Not many bgs do that fantastical magic sound and I absolutely love it

ย 

OMG and Lovelyz are also part of my favorite 3rd gen groups. Secret Garden is maybe my favorite OMG song, they had so many magical songs. Closer may just be a masterpiece, and I'm also in love with Windy Day and The Fifth Season.

ย 

ย 

This is good :jamming:ย SVT's music has always been really hit or miss for me but when they hit they hit.

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

@youresotoxicย Remember when me and you were trying to buss it down to Signal the other day, but.....

x8RZpb8.gif

thank you for bringing up Signal again, lemme give it another streamย :jonny5:

truly one of their BEST releases!ย 

ย 

91d73f99bf3af42a71e305a0dddf49945628a807.gifv

@gigantopithecusย and I just spamming this whole thread with youtube videosย 

basically all we doย :dies:

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Edited by youresotoxic

13 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

still not over this absolute serve

the hair flips :jonny5:


Kind of gagged trying to make sure thatโ€™s leeseo next to her

ย 

she was eating fr

9 minutes ago, hรฉtรฉrosexuelle said:


Kind of gagged trying to make sure thatโ€™s leeseo next to her

ย 

she was eating fr

they both ate

though i canโ€™t really take leeseo serious due to her age nnnn

she already improved so much though so kudos to ha

God I hope ITZY get a good title track this time (they wont). They're such great performers and deserve better :shakeno:ย 

Happy 5000 pages everyone!

ย 

get into this classic from the 5th mini album by red velvet

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Well send me some songs then. I will listen to them tomorrow while I commute to school

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

I'll spare everyone from more of my video spam so I'll just list out my favorite bsides from each album. Warning that as you go older, the quality of bsides go down. You can really see how the skills behind their music matured and how they gained access to be better resources. Also judging by your taste, I might have too many bland songs (and incredibly obnoxious songs) so you might want to skip some

ย 

Seventeenth Heaven (2023) - Monster, Yawn, and thats about it. Some people might like Headliner. Not my favorite album :emofish:

ย 

FML (2023) - I Don't Understand but I Love You, Fire, F*ck My Life, and Dust

ย 

Face the Sun/Sector 17 repackage (2022) - Don Quixote, Shadow, Ash, Fallin' Flower, Domino, and March. Cheers is kinda too noisy for me but a lot of people love it so her too

ย 

Attacca (2021) - To You, I Can't Runaway, Pang, and Imperfect Love

ย 

Your Choice (2021) - Anyone, Wave, Gam3 Bo1, Heaven's Cloud, and Same Dream Same Night Same Mind

ย 

Semicolon (2020) - Do Re Mi, Light a Flame, Hey Buddy, and All My Love

ย 

Heng:garae (2020) - Together, Kidult, I Wish, and My My. I kinda hate Fearless but a lot of people love it so idk

ย 

An Ode (2019) - Hit, Snap Shoot, Back it Up, Let Me Hear You Say, Second Life, Lie Again, 247, Lucky, and Network Love

ย 

You Made My Dawn (2019) - Good to Me, Chilli, Hug, and weirdly I like Getting Closer

ย 

You Make My Day (2018) - Moonwalker, Whats Good, Come to Me, and Our Dawn is Hotter Than Day for that chanting alone

ย 

-- Pre-2018 quality drop here imo and will now spoiler to help reduce the wall of text

Spoiler

Teen,age/Director's Cut repackage (2017) - Change Up, Run to You, Lilili Yabbay, Without You, Rocket, and Campfire

ย 

Al1 (2017) - If I, Habit, and Crazy in Love

ย 

Going Seventeen (2016) - Fast Pace, Don't Listen in Secret, Smile Flower, I Don't Know, Highlight, and Lean on Me. Probably their best pre-2018 album imo

ย 

Love & Letter (2016) - Monday to Saturday, Hit Song, Drift Away, and Still Lonely

ย 

Boys Be (2015) - Fronting, When I Grow Up, and I like OMG for some reason

ย 

17 Carat (2015) - Shining Diamond and 20

This god d**n wall of text omg! And this took forever bc I had to look up the albums again to remember them all and see the tracks too

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Edited by gigantopithecus

The fact that TWICE has never had a single b-side MV, while other groups like SKZ have 50 MVโ€™sย :redface:ย JYP didnโ€™t even give one of their actual title tracks (Cry For Me) an MVย :khalyan2:

ย 

Itโ€™s interesting how each division operate so differently, like you would think JYP operates like HYBE with all these different sub-labels, but in reality all JYP acts are under the same 1 company only

ย 

Edited by Pluto2022

Thee nationโ€™s gg at MMA 2009. Only themselves with live vocals & NO additional dancers:WAP:ICONic

31 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

@gigantopithecusย and I just spamming this whole thread with youtube videosย 

basically all we doย :dies:

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

It's a very fun activity tbf and at least we're just sharing our questionable taste with everyone!

ย 

Sometimes I wonder how many people have me blocked for this

ย 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.