Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

just without the vocals

nicki.png

 

but lemme listen, send me your faves  :gaycat4:

Girl, the way their Japanese discography STOMPED on their Korean music this year :hoetenks: Like I don't understand why they decided to put all of their best songs this year in their Japanese discography, but on the other side, that's what Japan deserves for stanning them so hard :clap3: 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Girl, the way their Japanese discography STOMPED on their Korean music this year :hoetenks: Like I don't understand why they decided to put all of their best songs this year in their Japanese discography, but on the other side, that's what Japan deserves for stanning them so hard :clap3: 

 

well, when I get home from work tonight i'll give these a listen and i'll let you know what I think :gaycat4:

IF they are the male SNSD that you're saying they are, these all better be absolute HITS 

 

:ryan3:

29 minutes ago, Adama said:

A group with only 1 Korean member :redface:? 

they only have 2 now so not much difference tbh lol

15 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

:rip:omg, you didn't, how dare you???

Girl stop taking everything literally, I know that they are completely different groups.   :clack: 

 

Spoiler

SNSD and SKZ comparison:

 

- Both groups debuted with 9 members

- Both lost a main vocal member and are now 8 members

- Both are very popular in Japan

- A lot of their Japanese releases are better than their Korean ones

- Both have a lot of English speaking members 

 

Like that's what I meant, and stop taking everything seriously:suburban:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

54 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

You all don't care about my flop faves but this is my top 5 songs so far

 

Autumn - DKB / 162 Plays

I Need Love - DKB / 160 Plays

Perfume - NCT DOJAEJUNG / 151 plays 

Move - Treasure / 151 Plays

You Know I Know - Olly Murs / 119 Plays.

 

As for top artists

 

DKB - 1170 plays

Treasure - 922 plays

Astro - 640 Plays

NCT127 - 635 plays

Cravity - 602 plays

 

Aespa being the highest charting female act with 313 plays 

Cravity :clap3: their mini was from early this year was truly a masterpiece

21 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

i feel like the new yg group should’ve been all like 00-03 liners to be with itzy and aespa and actually pull off the YG concept 

I totally agree. since they didn't do this I think they should have switched it up with BM and make them very cutesy with a dash of girl crush rather then a BP rehash 

28 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Astro gave us these amazing songs and I will forever be a fan :jonny5:

Eunwoo needs to wrap up the dramas and come back to the group :gaycat7:

TASTE TASTE TASTE :jonny5:

+

 

and this BOP which they didn't even promoted!!

 

They should've been way bigger :deadbanana2: hate how small they are

Cha Eunwoo's power has a limit

Stray Kids members' Spotify Wrapped 

 

Bang Chan: 

Most listened genre: Rap/Hip-Hop and J-pop | SKZ genre

 

Lee Know: 

Most listened song: Jung Jae Wook - Goodbye

Most listened Stray Kids song: LALALALA

 

Changbin: 

Most listened song: Jungkook - Standing Next to You

Most listened Stray Kids song: Leave

 

Hyunjin: 

Most listened song: Billie Eilish - TV 

Most listened Stray Kids song: Side Effects (which year is today?) 

 

Han: 

Most listened Stray Kids songs: LALALALA and Blind Spot

 

Felix: 

Most listened song: NewJeans - Gods :heart:

Most listened Stray Kids song: Megaverse

 

Seungmin: 

Most listened song: LANY - Out of my League

Most listened Stray Kids song: Blind Spot

 

I.N:

Most listened song: Day6 - Days Gone By

Most listened Stray Kids song: S-Class

 

 

The best mama performance this year :jonny2: this is so beyonce .. (and squid games :deadbanana2:)

 

 

gidle and le sserafim had the best performanes 

1. IVE - I AM

2. JISOO - FLOWER

3. NewJeans - OMG

3. NewJeans - Super Shy

4. NewJeans - NewJeans

Artists:

1. NewJeans

2. IVE

3. Britney Spears

4. aespa

5. PinkPantheress

i really am a certified tokki I guess :flower:

I didn't expect IVE and aespa to be that high but I was obsessed with I AM and the entire Spicy mini this year :gayriahcat2:

43 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Girl u r about to fight with Briizes @Save-Me-Oprah

 

 

 

I saw this tweet and decided to scroll past it because you know what? I'm not sure what they're going through today. This person might be having a psychotic break, who knows.

 

I thought, what's the best thing I can do? You know what? I'm gonna pray for this person.  I'm gonna send them loving energy.

 

f267d823ec4449ceaa9724f41fe6549a.gif

  • ATRL Moderator

I refuse to watch the RIIZE mama performance when Seunghan isn't in it :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

I refuse to watch the RIIZE mama performance when Seunghan isn't in it :giraffe:

don't punish yourself babe, Wonbin looked beautiful and they absolutely killed it.

 

They skipped the Talk Saxy bridge & climax which pissed me right off but anyways...

 

f267d823ec4449ceaa9724f41fe6549a.gif

 

ZeroBaseOne can keep their rigged award, Riize keeps winning

 

:suburban:

 

did the Talk Saxy performance cause any movement on le charts?

 

The way they're still promoting Siren with killer performances even though the song isn't on streaming services

 

f267d823ec4449ceaa9724f41fe6549a.gif

15 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

1. IVE - I AM

2. JISOO - FLOWER

3. NewJeans - OMG

3. NewJeans - Super Shy

4. NewJeans - NewJeans

Artists:

1. NewJeans

2. IVE

3. Britney Spears

4. aespa

5. PinkPantheress

are you gay?

 

"Of course, it was a little disappointing, but I'm so glad that it ended safely without anyone getting hurt or making any major mistakes,"

 

they are so rude to themselves

 

paris.gif

18 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

1. IVE - I AM

2. JISOO - FLOWER

3. NewJeans - OMG

3. NewJeans - Super Shy

4. NewJeans - NewJeans

Artists:

1. NewJeans

2. IVE

3. Britney Spears

4. aespa

5. PinkPantheress

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.