Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

A member really got 0.0% of line :bibliahh:! Ikon should have been a quatuor 

chanwoo done dirty over and over

 

but tbh he didn’t care, he just wanted to play video games and eat ramen in peace and get the monthly cheque 

 

 

:suburban:

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Quote

 

#1 Karina (aespa)
#2 Wonyoung (IVE)
#3 Jennie (BLACKPINK)
#4 Ahn Yu-jin (IVE)
#5 Kim Chae-won (LE SSERAFIM)
#6 Winter (aespa)
#7 Jisoo (BLACKPINK)
#8 Haerin (NewJeans)
#9 Minji (NewJeans)
#10 Kazuha (LE SSERAFIM)

 #11 Taeyeon (Girls’ Generation)
#12 LISA (BLACKPINK)
#13 Hanni (NewJeans)
#14 Sakura (LE SSERAFIM)
#15 Leeseo (IVE)
#16 ROSÉ (BLACKPINK)
#17 Nayeon (TWICE)
#18 Hyein (NewJeans)
#19 Miyeon (G)I-DLE 
#20 Irene (Red Velvet)

#21 Arin (OH MY GIRL)
#22 Eunchae (LE SSERAFIM)
#23 Yuna (ITZY)
#24 Daniel (NewJeans)
#25 place Liz (IVE)
#26 JIHYO (TWICE)
#27 HUH YUNJIN (LE SSERAFIM)
#28 Sullyoon (NMIXX)
#29 Shuhua (G)I-DLE 
#30 Mimi (OH MY GIRL)

#31 Sana (TWICE)
#32 Haewon (NMIXX)
#33 Seulgi (Red Velvet)
#34 Giselle (aespa)
#35 Minnie (G)I-DLE 
#36 Ryujin (ITZY)
#37 Jeon Soyeon (G)I-DLE 
#38 Yuqi (G)I-DLE 
#39 Joy (Red Velvet) 
#40 Momo (TWICE)

#41 Rei (IVE)
#42 Chaeryeong (ITZY)
#43 Ningning (aespa)
#44 Yeri (Red Velvet)
#45 Wendy (Red Velvet)
#46 GAEUL (IVE)
#47 Jeongyeon (TWICE)
#48 Dahyun (TWICE)
#49 YooA (OH MY GIRL) 
#50 Bona (WJSN)

 

The full top 50 googled here :bird:

 

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

What the HELL is going on with his hair :fish2: I kinda love everything else so far though  :twirl:

 

I see Ms Dino and Lee Sohee both go to Stevie Wonder's Magical Hair Salon

 

riize-sohee-profile.jpg

 

Love to learn he also has taste but this is an insane song to help you sleep :dies: It bops too hard to be a sleep-inducing song. Pick again :fish2:

 

 

Edited by gigantopithecus

6 hours ago, Adama said:

Wonbin is so fine but that chin :dies:

 

 

what's wrong with his chin Adama?

 

latoya-right-now.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I see Ms Dino and Lee Sohee both go to Stevie Wonder's Magical Hair Salon

 

riize-sohee-profile.jpg

Well somebody should shut that nasty salon down already :fish2:

9 minutes ago, Raptus said:

looks plastic :sorry:

 

 

just because hes perfect doesnt mean hes plastic

 

f267d823ec4449ceaa9724f41fe6549a.gif

13 minutes ago, Adama said:

How many idols are LV ambassadors atp :dies:?? 

Hyein

Taeyeon

Felix

Le Ssserafim as a group

 

5 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

An Aespa-type hyperpop cover of this song with some powerful belting might actually be a vision  :psyduck:  I can't explain it exactly but SM should just start hiring fans

Exactly.

 

 

Even just a simple cover with them singing and belting those notes is enough :jonny6:

 

 

 

 

:coffee2: the fumes I have if they will be the only SM GG who don't have this kind of vocal performances. 

 

 

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

what's wrong with his chin Adama?

 

latoya-right-now.gif

 

bad plastic surgery

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

to hear this for the first time again... 

 

crying-excitment.gif

truly the Beyonce of Korea :jonny:

1 minute ago, Queenyoncee said:

 

Taeyeon

 

 

:clap3: She's not into fashion but LV knows better. That power and influence among korean GeePee is something to sought out 17 years in the business 

[PC stories/KPOP takes] FORMER MIXNINE TRAINEE CHO HYEON COMES OUT AS A LESBIAN ON HER LESBIAN COUPLE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

 

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/11/pc-storieskpop-takes-former-mixnine.html

Edited by Joseline

@Adama weren't you the one hoping there would be no CA? welp

 

 

+ Chiquita's box braids

 

F_4oAWhXQAApYmn?format=jpg&name=large

I don't think Wonbin has had any more work done than the average idol, but whatever he did has made Dr. Kim eligible for the Nobel Peace Prize so thank god for that

 

f267d823ec4449ceaa9724f41fe6549a.gif

5 minutes ago, TheCal said:

what's wrong with his chin Adama?

 

latoya-right-now.gif

Dr Kim kinda did the most with his chin and the shape of his jawline, so it ended up super weird! He’s still fine :coffee2:! 

 

2 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Hyein

Taeyeon

Felix

Le Ssserafim as a group

 

Yeah it’s already packed with idols ! They need to chase another high brand 

35 minutes ago, Zack said:

Multiple members of aespa, IVE, LE SSERAFIM and NewJeans all made the top 10. 

 

I think that's all the major 4th gen GGs represented...right? :clap3:

 

 

Taeyeon amongst these girlies:jonnycat: truly UNMATCH. THE biggest it girl of 2nd girl for sure

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

@Adama weren't you the one hoping there would be no CA? welp

 

 

+ Chiquita's box braids

 

F_4oAWhXQAApYmn?format=jpg&name=large

Even after the N word outrage?? Welp YGE will really never change :deadbanana4:

I feel like this might be in the top 3 christmas kpop songs :foxaylove: It's so cute, fun, and festive. I listen to it every year

 

 

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

cb740b3e1b9ea68524b1286048b09e30.jpg

is he an Ador trainee? for MHJ’s upcoming boygroup?

12 hours ago, gigantopithecus said:

 

I've seen Bittersweet called gay before but I'm media illiterate and the whole video is too vague for me. I can kinda get the vibes though.. I just can't figure out whats actually going on. Is it like K.will's Please Don't and one of them is secretly jealous of the girl? Mingyu's character? Because I just tried watching the video again twice with my thinking cap and am still confused whats even going on

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

 

12 hours ago, gigantopithecus said:

 

Upon further research, I am still confused. But according to them it's up to interpretation, they didn't want it to be too implicit or too hidden, it's about romantic love and friendship love, and he did a dramatic sigh at 4:03 when the interviewer called it a love triangle so I guess it's not that. Unless the sigh is unrelated to the conversation

 

So now I'm more confused bc if it's not a love triangle, idk whats going on

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

I think that’s exactly why people think it’s gay-fishing, because of the ambiguity and the “it’s up for your own interpretation” with the refusal to call it a love triangle. Plus there’s many scenes of just them (MG and WW) together where the girl is N/A and it’s giving forbidden love. We know both of them are undoubtedly straight despite how close they are (unless something comes in the future to prove that they’re not hihi), but I’m sure they’re aware of the people making speculations about their closeness since debut, so they(or the team) naturally decided to play off on the ambiguity and fanservice because this is kpop after all. :bird:

26 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

to hear this for the first time again... 

 

crying-excitment.gif

When BEP ate

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.