Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Now that 127 is out, who is coming next in SM?

Riize 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:clap:

 

Did I miss something? What happened to IVE? These last 2 songs are underperforming big time for their standards. I'm used to seeing whatever they drop going straight to the top. 

 

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:clap:

I wasn’t expecting anything from Y&M charting! Ngl I really thought that people wouldn’t care! 
I’m happy for Jennie :clap3:, she have so much potential especially in Kpop and SK


And for IVE, I’m not surprised, they will rise with promotions, but they should stick to the Kitsch/I AM type of strategy  

Edited by Adama

2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

 

Did I miss something? What happened to IVE? These last 2 songs are underperforming big time for their standards. I'm used to seeing whatever they drop going straight to the top. 

 

where do i even start… :priceless:

to sum it up:

friday 1pm release

no promo (literally not even one performance)

lack of teasing

39 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

This is probably the gayest Kpop song ever and the fact that Teddy produced it :redface: 

She’s so unserious and I always lose it whenever it comes on shuffle :bibliahh:

 

not when this exist:

 

9 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Now that 127 is out, who is coming next in SM?

hopefully red velvet

we are tired of waiting

UsrOgJP.gif

5 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

 

Did I miss something? What happened to IVE? These last 2 songs are underperforming big time for their standards. I'm used to seeing whatever they drop going straight to the top. 

 

well they released two snooze fests, might be that.

 

UsrOgJP.gif

Riize is just a digital single If im not wrong

 

I really hope Red Velvet is next, they need to do THE COMEBACK after Birthday 

This is Ive's Girls era but without the good songs I'm afraid.

 

UsrOgJP.gif

"You & Me" 11PM KST
#2 Bugs 

#3 Genie (+1)

#7 MelOn (+4)

#47 Flo (+7)

Either way and Off the record are good songs, they just sound like cute b-sides tracks. 
 

 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, TheCal said:

 

second MV for New Dance

 

queens!

Nobody asked for this :biblionana:

 

The thing everyone is asking for is them releasing the full MV of GRL GVNG 

8 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Riize is just a digital single If im not wrong

 

I really hope Red Velvet is next, they need to do THE COMEBACK after Birthday 

Red Velvet's comeback will either be on on November 6th, 10th or 13th

Edited by Pluto2022

I mean, doesn't Jennifer have the biggest female 3rd gen solo in Koria  ?

 

UsrOgJP.gif

3 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I mean, doesn't Jennifer have the biggest female 3rd gen solo in Koria  ?

 

UsrOgJP.gif

Yes but it was 5 years ago :dies:! Charts changed and they announced the song 2 days ago 

33 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Now that 127 is out, who is coming next in SM?

:cm:

 

The fact that XG had a hit and had the most gorgeous MV visuals in Kpop history with GRL GVNG, but only released it as an unveil :biblionana: 

Like how do you have crazy budget like this for an MV and not release the full version :redface:

Spoiler

3a2cdea6c92ee6b86916a62c08cf670f82b5442665e4d0925ff29a161b39a83a4754937e48dc0928

f19c7884ef02f7859d02a56a0805c2ef9c578b5e5ce69cd196ad2aae4e2e528f8d2fce7d6083351ccf84662d79a9a6c518a6f4837537e185e18e4ba089fc413fe253871683131f7d687841dde9c9c9c672e66b915897c5e353c5a9a8a2041e07b6017afffd6d046e4b4f2f56cbefee6a73c08c8896839fa1.gif

2ba699ae33afa60295d72ce8c0abaa8ebaf369f2f3d1f15470b1e60dab00c41c68bed8aa5225a2d2

92f0d120b61b2815db03e50a9f84405751214683d984328e01dccf09d320f006058620ff1d248c16

 

Edited by Pluto2022

is SM just gonna keep adding infinite amounts of NSHITTY units?

 

Is NSHITTY America or whatever it is still happening?

 

davyygrande-911.gif

Off the Record is so good, both song and MV. It just REALLY reminds me of another song and I can't put my finger on what :jonny6:

 

The experience of listening to NCT 127 albums is so funny. The tracklist is always like

  1. The most offensively cacophonous 3 minutes of your life
  2. Nice song!
  3. Mid k-pop b-side
  4. What If We Were Black?: An Auditory Retrospective in 180 Seconds w/ foreword by Rachel Dolezal-Park
  5. One of the most delicate and well-executed male rnb tracks in the entire industry
  6. Kitchen renovation ASMR
  7. Mid k-pop b-side
  8. A song that sounds like if Offset tried bibimbap, like, once and then immediately hit the studio
  9. Nice song!
  10. Mid k-pop b-side

It's wild :rip:

NCT 127 albums >>>> EXO albums but the sheep aren’t ready for that conversation

56 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

 

Did I miss something? What happened to IVE? These last 2 songs are underperforming big time for their standards. I'm used to seeing whatever they drop going straight to the top. 

 

this thread cursed them when they decided to token stan them to drag aespa :laugh:

 

no but in all seriousness, i think they'll do good with the actual (?) title track. there's just no way they'll bomb like they're bombing atm

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.