• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

That other user always trying to insert himself and get my attention, when I'm having a discussion with someone else :bibliahh:He always come for me, and when I then give him the same energy back he then has a mental breakdown every time and then report me :redface: 

Anyways it's obvious that you guys are trying to bait me and make me say something funny and get me banned :toofunny3: 

lee-know-lee-know-stray-kids.thumb.gif.6

Edited by Pluto2022

I know you are friends IRL but every time when you are trying to talk **** about @Pluto2022 , your bestie appears:dies: do you always message them to help you?

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

That other user always trying to insert himself and get my attention, when I'm having a discussion with someone else :bibliahh:He always come for me, and when I then give him the same energy back he then has a mental breakdown every time and then report me :redface: 

Anyways it's obvious that you guys are trying to bait me and make me say something funny and get me banned :toofunny3: 

lee-know-lee-know-stray-kids.thumb.gif.6

Mama's I could care less about getting you banned. This website has turned into slog of what it used to be in the first place. I don't need to bait you into saying anything when your posts are already cringeworthy most time. It's the double standard that gets me when you're out here calling people ugly/degenerate despite exhibiting that behavior on the regular. 

lee-know-lee-know-stray-kids.thumb.gif.62d6f982ff5ad5fec23b9b27b080f447.gif

5 minutes ago, TheCal said:

I know you are friends IRL but every time when you are trying to talk **** about @Pluto2022 , your bestie appears to help you:dies: do you always message them to give you a hand?

You're welcome to look at my profile and see I've been online and posting for a couple hours. I saw my bestie bump the thread and came to read and was shocked to see that person is still clearly obsessed with me(and now all fans of certain SM groups as an extension) to the point that they're complaining about not being able to post hate lists still. If it's going to engage in clownery it can deal with the appropriate response.  

giphy.gif

Edited by Century

10 minutes ago, TheCal said:

I know you are friends IRL but every time when you are trying to talk **** about @Pluto2022 , your bestie appears to help you:dies: do you always message them to give you a hand?

It doesn't take much convincing when I'm almost always in agreeance on the draggings every time. I don't back Century up I just come in and see their posts. They don't ping me like a little dog to come and bark at people in this thread. 

Edited by lgaga1fan

Speaking of my opinion, RIZZ is a cunty lil lineup. My bestie Sohee is giving MPG of the group.

certain user: cannot shut up about the fandoms, idols, and users they do not like to scary levels "omg you guys are trying to bait me into saying something funny"

we were already laughing dont worry. If what you want to say would get you permanently banned then maybe you're the problem. I have virtually no filter and am still standing   :sistrens:

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

Speaking of my opinion, RIZZ is a cunty lil lineup. My bestie Sohee is giving MPG of the group.

refrain from using "my" with "Sohee" :fish2:

• Haha 3

I just looked and there were literally 2 other users who wrote the same thing as me, but somehow they are only focusing on my post? I just made a harmless joke, stay pressed. 

Like these 2 constantly diagnose me directly with all these different kind of mental ilnessess, but I just find it funny and ignore those claims, cause I know that they aren't the truth. So I don't understand why they get so offended of my harmless joke when I didn't name any names or hints, unless they actually think of themselves like that? 

lee-know-lee-know-stray-kids.thumb.gif.62d6f982ff5ad5fec23b9b27b080f447.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

knetz feel like international fans are overreacting over colorist jokes but will send trucks when an adult dares to have a relationship :skull:

• Haha 5

anyway moral of the story dont talk **** if you aren't ready to back it up. Can we go back to stanning SNSD ft other fandoms now

giphy.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Century said:

You're welcome to look at my profile and see I've been online and posting for a couple hours. I saw my bestie bump the thread and came to read and was shocked to see that person is still clearly obsessed with me(and now all fans of certain SM groups as an extension) to the point that they're complaining about not being able to post hate lists still. If it's going to engage in clownery it can deal with the appropriate response.  

giphy.gif

as your bestie do you think gaga? Cause you were the one who posted first

EKZW.gif

Ghu66Yj.png

i just thought it was little bit funny how you guys posted at the same time:laugh:

Edited by TheCal
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

EKZW.gif

Ghu66Yj.png

i just thought it was little bit funny:laugh:

I made a vague post and then my best friend got involved so I made more than a vague post, yes. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

EKZW.gif

Ghu66Yj.png

i just thought it was little bit funny how you guys posted at the same time:laugh:

expose them, King :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

We're so used to see ITZY breaking their bones when dancing that a simple choreography it looks off. But Yuna and Chaeryoung are kinda EATING the other in this.

Honestly, I hope they just kind of take an extended hiatus and wait for Lia to heal. Her neck injury seems pretty serious and they don’t seem like they can handle a full song without her. At the same time, it totally ruins the ITZY hype when the choreo is so dull and tepid.

I think JYP learned his lesson and that’s why NMIXX has so many vocalists. If they ever had injuries, they could do ballad/mid tempo comebacks until their members get better.

8 minutes ago, Century said:

anyway moral of the story dont talk **** if you aren't ready to back it up. Can we go back to stanning SNSD ft other fandoms now

giphy.gif

Yes Godess Generation bringing world peace to ATRL once again:worship:

• Like 1

The fact that those 2 had to plan ahead on how to engage in a fight with me and prepare their comebacks etc. :redface: 

I just know that hyped each other up in the DM's and typed something like: 

"wow, you really put him in his place, now say this next time"

Like :bibliahh:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

Reminder that a queen moves at her own pace and chooses her battles without any guidance.

giphy.gif

Clinging onto the non-existent expose because they embarrassed themself again. :marshmallow:

Edited by Century

if this was actual high school most of yall would get physically jumped but its not so lets continue thirsting over mediocre men and very talented and gorgeous women

latoya-right-now.gif

• Haha 7