Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, spicyaegha said:

I know the pinks solos get a lot of crap but let’s give them their flowers too:clap3:

 

Solo, hard to love, gone, flower, and money are bops

The 4/4 serve that was presented here my god.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

But anywho….this is kind of a testament to how hard it is to sing “Gone”, this was not the song for them, it was kicking their ass

 

 

 

Mel baby if you don't know **** about singing don't say anything at all, they did great most of the time their problem is the timing and diction but that's expected since is song in English and most likely they are reading 

5 hours ago, Flomik said:

I wonder how many years is their new contract

 

spacer.png

the level of this iconic gif :ahh: 

 

the entire showcase was a kii especially when Netflix remade it with LUTS

50 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

I can see him becoming Wonho'd or Changbin'd as he gets older. The difference tho is that he has the face to back it up :clap3:

 

Screenshot-2023-08-07-at-6-38-46-PM.png

 

@xrosup @Pluto2022 Gunwook got you fumin?

 

britdance.gif

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

so how badly did Treasure flop? any updates?

 

britdance.gif

Well they are outselling and out streaming your faves as we speak. And no I’m not talking about SKZ, but the 5th generation one

britdance.gif

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Well they are outselling and out streaming your faves as we speak. And no I’m not talking about SKZ, but the 5th generation one

britdance.gif

idk her

 

britdance.gif

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Screenshot-2023-08-07-at-6-38-46-PM.png

 

@xrosup @Pluto2022 Gunwook got you fumin?

 

britdance.gif

its not like you lied:coffee:

britdance.gif

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Well they are outselling and out streaming your faves as we speak. And no I’m not talking about SKZ, but the 5th generation one

britdance.gif

fraud-deceit.gif

the girls staying at YG as a group (with better conditions ofc) but signing with whatever company they want would be the best option

however YG is greedy af so they would risk losing the whole group rather than missing out on the pinks’ solo success

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Well they are outselling and out streaming your faves as we speak. And no I’m not talking about SKZ, but the 5th generation one

britdance.gif

here it comes once again the targeted fav dragging is this ok @Ryan this reply repeats every time 

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

here it comes once again the targeted fav dragging is this ok @Ryan this reply repeats every time 

Huh? I just responded to my bestie @Save-Me-Oprah who shaded TREASURE, so I just told him that TREASURE are out selling and outstreaming ZB1 who are his faves? 

 

Stay out of our business :biblio:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Huh? I just responded to my bestie @Save-Me-Oprah who shaded TREASURE, so I just told him that TREASURE are out selling and outstreaming ZB1 who are his faves? 

 

Stay out of our business :biblio:

girl bfr i'm not your bestie and you keep dragging Troye Sivan 

5 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

girl bfr i'm not your bestie and you keep dragging Troye Sivan 

I didn't say YOU were my bestie???? Can't you read???? :redface: 

 

I SAID @Save-Me-Oprah WAS MY BESTIE!!!!!! :rip:

 

Spoiler

I can't believe I just had to specify that when it's right there loud and clear :deadbanana:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

they look so good :jonnycat:

 

 

Spoiler

still can't believe that at the height of their fame, they were wearing cardigans :skull:
 

 

 

Edited by ItsJustMe.

Chile, people in this thread sometimes :hoetenks::redface::rip:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

I didn't say YOU were my bestie???? Can't you read???? :redface: 

 

I SAID @Save-Me-Oprah WAS MY BESTIE!!!!!! :rip:

what i say is you keep replying dragging everyone's fave every time someone say a word about SKZ now TREASURE? being a kpop cupcake is not a good look. 

still remember how I was kinda done with kpoop in 2016, SNSD was dying and only SHINee was left for me

I was so sure I would never stan another act

 

then BBY and Whistle came out and I kinda ignored it (adore these songs now) but when they dropped PWF I just couldn't help myself. I had to STAN these girls :WAP:

 

 

while I adore ALL of their singles, HYLT really takes the crown for me :worship:

 

 

one of my fav performances and quite frankly one of the best in kpop will always be their Sure Thing cover tho

 

 

CONGRATS LEGENDS!!! :WAP:

BLACKPINK will become stronger, overcome it, and grow happily. Please show a lot of love Please look forward to it! 🥰

 

jisus we love you so much :'( 

my ultimate queen

Edited by ItsJustMe.

What's up with @xfreshkidxx being such a BP hater and disliking every post praising BP? I swear some Onces can be so annoying in this thread, like not even Wet Jisoo is this petty :redface:

19 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Well they are outselling and out streaming your faves as we speak. And no I’m not talking about SKZ, but the 5th generation one

britdance.gif

You just say anything :skull: There’s no way Treasure’s doing all of that 

EXCUSE ME?!

TREASURE RELEASED THE BEST K-POP SONG IN YEARS. LIKE. TRUE K-POP. I'M SHOCKED. THIS IS SO PERFECT. I SWEAR. SPEECHLESS. 

 

 

I need a full album with this exact sound aaaaaah. 2010 at its finest :jonny5:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.