Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

ROSALÍA & Drake ?!?!

Featured Replies

The known latin producer basically says he was in a suite making music with Rosalía and Drake arrived… ?

 

He also says that there was a 2nd time he met Drake. ?

 

What do you think?! :giraffe:

 

 

  • Replies 27
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean it’s not that far fetched. Bad Bunny & Drake worked together. Rosalia & The Weeknd worked together. Drake & The Weeknd have worked together.

 

Spoiler

If this happens, all we need is a Bad Bunny x Rosalia collab and the circle will be complete. :jonny: 

Edit: ignore the spoiler above, I’m a clown and I forgot about La noche de anoche until i was reminded of its existence :rip: 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I mean it’s not that far fetched. Bad Bunny & Drake worked together. Rosalia & The Weeknd worked together. Drake & The Weeknd have worked together.

 

If this happens, all we need is a Bad Bunny x Rosalia collab and the circle will be complete. :jonny: 

i agree, but bad bunny and rosalia have a collab: la noche de anoche

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I mean it’s not that far fetched. Bad Bunny & Drake worked together. Rosalia & The Weeknd worked together. Drake & The Weeknd have worked together.

 

If this happens, all we need is a Bad Bunny x Rosalia collab and the circle will be complete. :jonny: 

Rosalia  and bad bunny had a huge hit already. “La Noche De Anoche “ 

Just now, liquiddiamonds said:

i agree, but bad bunny and rosalia have a collab: la noche de anoche

 

Just now, K@rm@ said:

Rosalia  and bad bunny had a huge hit already. “La Noche De Anoche “ 

Wait you guys I literally haven’t streamed this song in ages and forgot it existed :deadbanana: sorry about that lmao 

 

I want a better song from them :dies: It’s good but it’s not what I expected 

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

 

Wait you guys I literally haven’t streamed this song in ages and forgot it existed :deadbanana: sorry about that lmao 

 

I want a better song from them :dies: It’s good but it’s not what I expected 

lmao they both dropped their best albums this year, so I also hope for a new collab that build on their current styles and aesthetics. it'd be fire 

12 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

lmao they both dropped their best albums this year, so I also hope for a new collab that build on their current styles and aesthetics. it'd be fire 

Yeah EUTDM felt a little bit like an afterthought album. Whereas UVST was clearly more fleshed out. And MOTOMAMI was incredible. Wish we’d gotten a collab from them this year on either album but I’m hopeful we’ll get one more from them in the future! 

Didn't expect Sky to be that hot 

 

I mean a collab could be good if it has rosalia in full hit mode. Leave the experiments for the albums 

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

I mean a collab could be good if it has rosalia in full hit mode. Leave the experiments for the albums 

I think the same, but I feel that (her alternative-music side) is why artists like him want to collab with her. So… :devil:

Drake was at her concert in Toronto. He’s obviously a big fan. He kept Stanning Motomami album also. 
 

 

3 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

 

Wait you guys I literally haven’t streamed this song in ages and forgot it existed :deadbanana: sorry about that lmao 

 

I want a better song from them :dies: It’s good but it’s not what I expected 

nnnn its ok babe same :/ we wanted something like Santeria

3DF10E45-D6E5-46AA-947F-56B7888600CE.thu

7 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

That accent… i’m WET through all my clothes

Didn't know he was from Medellín, Colombia 

 

Love that accent on tops :smitten:

Rosalia is just tired from touring. When she gets some good sleep she will realise what a talentless rat Drake is and scrap it. 

Also that producer guy is hot and I don’t know what he said but hun :jonnycat:

I mean I hope that if it happens it's something grand and bops

 

12 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

 

Wait you guys I literally haven’t streamed this song in ages and forgot it existed :deadbanana: sorry about that lmao 

 

I want a better song from them :dies: It’s good but it’s not what I expected 

I like the song, but I would want a more upbeat fun track from Bad Bunny and Rosalía

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.