Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

JoJo - "Unholy (JoJo Remix)"

Featured Replies

Why wasn’t the original featured with Jojo instead of Kim? She sounds so much better chile :celestial4:

We need a whole album where she does other peoples' songs better than they did.

How come the video is unavailable now? She’s also collaborated with Miguel recently so wonder how that would sound 

This is perfection. I LOVE her versions of songs.

Edited by pinkbowvintage

20 hours ago, Power love said:

Why wasn’t the original featured with Jojo instead of Kim? She sounds so much better chile :celestial4:

If sam really switched jojo for kim.. 

 

stupid nene leakes GIF

 

OT: slaying them both and dragging them on the concrete 

59 minutes ago, superchaz said:

Can anyone make a mix with jojo’s verse added to the original? 

I did this yesterday but I don’t know where I can post it

8 hours ago, Lukeb said:

I did this yesterday but I don’t know where I can post it

soundcloud?

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 1:51 PM, J-esper said:

the way she did this for fun and she upgraded the song :deadbanana2:

sam needs to throw sis a bone and actually collaborate with her. the original song feels incomplete anyways without a bridge and a final chorus

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.