Top Posters In This Topic

• gplcarlos

• Jooj

• ChapelHooker

• Blue Jeans

5 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Anyone else excited for this? :redface:

I am sis :falcon:

Kandy snatched me so im perched for this album and i think they can top Plunge :falcon:

• ATRL Moderator

This was so good.  I mean nothing will top plunge but this came way closer than I thought. 

Bottom of the ocean is song of the decade material tbh :clap3:

Overall the album das great but Plunge remains superior. Better than debut tho

its really good but definitely their weakest solo album so far I would say. but there are INCREDIBLE songs on here. I especially like New Utensils, Looking for a Ghost and th entire second half. but I don't get what even it out is going for. 

• ATRL Moderator

Even it out is SOTD. 

Plunge > RR > FR. EASY. 

Incredible album that it's a perfect mixture of Plunge and Self-Titled.

Carbon Dioxide is still by far the best song ever and it would be a 10 if it wasn't for Bottom of the Ocean lol I enjoyed the concept but damn..

good but they will never make something as great as  Keep the streets empty again :'(

This is so good, it has The Knife signature in many songs. I guess I will see her live

Edited by campelo

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Raptus said:

good but they will never make something as great as  Keep the streets empty again :'(

What??

This country, even it out, idk about you, an itch, carbon dioxide.  Theyve topped it many times.  

This is so good :jonny5: I played the hell out of Plunge and I'm glad the Fever Ray sound has developed further in that direction

13 hours ago, madonnas said:

What??

This country, even it out, idk about you, an itch, carbon dioxide.  Theyve topped it many times.  

:bibliahh:

I'm obsessed with Kandy, i will have to dive into this. (Never properly given them my attention before)

I love Tapping Fingers a very good album overall :bird:

On 3/10/2023 at 1:20 PM, pink lightning said:

Incredible album that it's a perfect mixture of Plunge and Self-Titled.

Carbon Dioxide is still by far the best song ever and it would be a 10 if it wasn't for Bottom of the Ocean lol I enjoyed the concept but damn..

All of this!

Pre-ordered a red edition vinyl :duca: 

I LOVE this is way closer to debut than Plunge. I loved Plunge but not as much as debut, unfortunately…

The album is amazing. Also, they joined their discord server for a sort of AMA when the MV came out!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.