Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Pop/Rock break up songs?

Featured Replies

I'm creating this playlist and I need some pop rock break-up bops! some F U anthems! Can anyone help?

 

Please no ballads or at least not too slow. 

 

Edit: also please no Miley Cyrus tracks. She's my ex's fave and I'm trying to get over him. Thank you. 

 

Ver las imágenes de origen

Edited by thatsmydemi

Don't really know if this would qualify for poprock, but a classic nonetheless :clap3:

 

 

 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, pavi said:

Don't really know if this would qualify for poprock, but a classic nonetheless :clap3:

 

 

 

 

wait what is this bop :jonny5: 

And a newer one :rockon:

 

 

And if you're ever in need for something angry-sad instead of that fu feeling:

 

 

7 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

 

wait what is this bop :jonny5: 

Definitely check out that album if you like it, lot of songs have a similar sound to that sound. True teen angst break up tracks :clap3:

  • Author
6 minutes ago, pavi said:

And a newer one :rockon:

 

 

And if you're ever in need for something angry-sad instead of that fu feeling:

 

 

omg how could I forget about Maggie! Thank you! 

 

Let me get into blackbear. I haven't heard his latest album and that song sounds fire :eek: 

Queen of FU break up songs, P!nk, will surely help!

 

 

 

And if you are in a sad breakup mood

 

 

 

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

omg how could I forget about Maggie! Thank you! 

 

Let me get into blackbear. I haven't heard his latest album and that song sounds fire :eek: 

His latest album is so different from all his others!! Poltergeist really is the standout imo, tho, but there's some other cool tracks!!

  • Author
5 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Queen of FU break up songs, P!nk, will surely help!

 

 

 

And if you are in a sad breakup mood

 

 

 

I've never heard some of those tracks. Let me listen :duca: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

1 minute ago, pavi said:

Definitely check out that album if you like it, lot of songs have a similar sound to that sound. True teen angst break up tracks :clap3:

"I Can't Stay Away" from that album is the very first song a man has ever dedicated to me. He was my first boyfriend, I was 16 and it will always hold a special place in my heart. 

 

Thank you for reminding me of this album :heart:

 

 

1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

I've never heard some of those tracks. Let me listen :duca: 

They are all top notch. First 2 are very angry. Specially WDIELY. 

ITTO is truly heartbreaking when you're in pain. 

WDTBG is one of P!nk finest lyrical moments in her career. 

8 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

"I Can't Stay Away" from that album is the very first song a man has ever dedicated to me. He was my first boyfriend, I was 16 and it will always hold a special place in my heart. 

 

Thank you for reminding me of this album :heart:

 

 

Awww, that's so cute! It holds a special place in my heart too, but mostly because I was a teenager and every heartbreak felt like death and this album was the perfect soundtrack :mandown:

18 minutes ago, pavi said:

And a newer one :rockon:

 

 

And if you're ever in need for something angry-sad instead of that fu feeling:

 

 

casualty of your dreams is so good, bop :WAP: 

 

I would recommend these classics (they mostly rock than pop rock but still does the job): 

 

And a Turkish delight:

 

 

it depends sis. are we talking about some " hey i'm way too good for you " or " i will get over it one day " songs?

39 minutes ago, pavi said:

Awww, that's so cute! It holds a special place in my heart too, but mostly because I was a teenager and every heartbreak felt like death and this album was the perfect soundtrack :mandown:

We've always been there! Haha

 

18 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

And a Turkish delight:

 

 

Sertab the Queen :WAP:

4 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

We've always been there! Haha

 

Sertab the Queen :WAP:

Taste! I feel so lucky I grew up listening to Sertab queen :WAP: One of the greatest vocalists of our times, whew.

I’d hope you already know this one but I’d be remiss to not mention it:

And a couple others for good measure :lakitu:

 

 

 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Kelly Clarkson - Since You Been Gone (essential)
Kelly Clarkson - Don't Let Me Stop You
Kelly Clarkson - Never Again
Avril Lavigne - F.U
Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me

Avril Lavigne - Losing Grip
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Shakira - Don't Bother (paying taxes)
Pink - Just Like A Pill
Willow - Transparent Soul

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.