Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Maluma debuts amazing sausage!

Featured Replies

  • Author
Spoiler

Perras estupidas no arruinar la seriedad mi hilo :fish2:

 

 

I love y’all sis :hey:

Spoiler

i want him to stuff me full of those hotdogs 

papi :jonnycat:

He seems so lost now that Bad Bunny has achieved what he tried and failed to do. The hair is a mess. I guess he's in the 'flop restaurant side project' era of his career.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Protocol said:

He seems so lost now that Bad Bunny has achieved what he tried and failed to do. The hair is a mess. I guess he's in the 'flop restaurant side project' era of his career.

His artpop era 

I ******* RAN AND THIS IS N O T THE SAUSAGE I CAME FOR

 

Angry White Woman GIF

11 hours ago, Breakdown said:

I ******* RAN AND THIS IS N O T THE SAUSAGE I CAME FOR

 

Angry White Woman GIF

MFTE! :biblio:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.