Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dinah Jane now Independent

Featured Replies

I remember when ppl said she was the beyonce of the group. 

 

If only she booked that moana role

What label was she under? Give us some more bops I know shes capable!! :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

It feels like she was from the start :dies:

Mte what the **** was that career management?!

So that marks the 3rd 5H member to have been dropped by their label (Ally & Lauren too).

 

She hasn’t released a song in 3 years, and has a total of 100K monthly listeners… I say this with love: she needs to give it up. It’s not going to happen for her.

I wish she would have been able to release an album in 2019/2020 because she was giving us nothing but bops. :katie2:

 

I lowkey feel bad for the 4H girls (sans Normani because she still has the support and will eventually release her album).

 

It’s been way too long since they disbanded and they’ve only been able to release a few singles over the course of 5 years so it’s never gonna happen for them. :dancehall2:

 

Hopefully they’re able to keep making the music they want to make and why not have a cute lil 4H rihunion (I can dream :keir:).

Edited by Skirt

another victim of RedOne LA Reid etc. at least she got out with minimal damage 

2 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

So that marks the 3rd 5H member to have been dropped by their label (Ally & Lauren too).

 

She hasn’t released a song in 3 years, and has a total of 100K monthly listeners… I say this with love: she needs to give it up. It’s not going to happen for her.

Only 100k listeners? :deadvision:

that 5H reunion is coming closer & closer. I can't wait for it to be an even bigger mess than the PCD & Danity Kane reunions :dies:

1 hour ago, prézli said:

Only 100k listeners? :deadvision:

160K & decreasing daily. I’m pretty sure her peak was 900K 4 years ago when she released Bottled Up. Since then it’s always been below 500K.

 

For some reason Dinah has been the least marketable by far. I don’t know the reasons why, but it’s the truth. 
 

She’ll get her weekly 5H cheques from WFH & Worth It royalties, but she will need to find employment elsewhere if she wants to maintain a celebrity lifestyle. 

thank godddddd, she has the best releases from 5h imo along with Lauren now, I want nothin but the best for her

Wasn’t she going on tour just before Covid? When will artists realize if you stop being active the audience will move on. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.