Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Are your eyes symmetrical?

Featured Replies

Nope, mine are super pretty but I serve Katy Perry as well :chick1: i feel like it throws off my whole attractiveness level as a whole

I'm not sure if it's noticeable like that but I'm pretty sure they're not :deadbanana2: It's harder for me to put the contact lenses into the "smaller" eye too

I have a case of hyperpigmentation in my right conjunctiva :jonny:

Nah, but it's not as noticeable as op pic. The closer and harder you examine anyones face you will eventually see many differences in size/shape/etc. It's actually rare for people to have perfect or absolute facial/feature symmetry, most people's eyes along with the rest of their faces are not usually symmetrical. One of my sisters' it's very noticeable like Katy's, its varies for everyone.

 

This flashes me back to when we did a studies on this in math class (also in art class) in school since your face is just math in distance, we measured for perfect symmetry and only one person in our grade was in the margins and it wasn't even perfect symmetry. Pretty cool experiment :celestial4:

Edited by Subzero

I give Tracy sometimes, other times I give Britney. It depends on how stressed I am when taking the photo. 

I read somewhere that if you have two of something (eyes, hands, feet, balls, etc.) one is always bigger than the other

Oh probably.. its probably not really noticeable though 

 

6ued7t.gif

8 hours ago, Cheers said:

I read somewhere that if you have two of something (eyes, hands, feet, balls, etc.) one is always bigger than the other

Oooh that's why my second ***** is bigger than the other

No, but they're blue and that's the only thing people notice!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdfsXr5LNqh0qaSaTQnGf

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.