Jump to content

Cardi debuts new look


JayRockafella
 Share

Recommended Posts

Not glorilla sittin in her aunt’s regular degular living room with some kind of “live laugh love” type decal on the wall 😂 the stars - they’re just like us! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nicki talking about face cards and bodies when she filters all her photos and videos, we all saw how she looked on the VMAs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How did I know a barb made this thread before opening it :coffee2:

 

Ofc onika’s deranged obsessed ass is sub tweeting instead of @‘ing her:coffee2:

 

Birds of a feather :coffee2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Nicki talking about face cards and bodies when she filters all her photos and videos, we all saw how she looked on the VMAs. 

Cardi, her sister and fans have all talked **** about Nicki’s weight yet she looks better than all of them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Nicki talking about face cards and bodies when she filters all her photos and videos, we all saw how she looked on the VMAs. 

Exactly. Hypocrisy like trump and trumpers. They never see their hypocrisy. 

 

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

How did I know a barb made this thread before opening it :coffee2:

 

Ofc onika’s deranged obsessed ass is sub tweeting instead of @‘ing her:coffee2:

 

Birds of a feather :coffee2:

They really are unhinged toxic and bomb threatening children out in these streets.   bottom of barrel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

people do too much on cardi's looks :rip:

:ace:  my point exactly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so sad how overboard she went with the surgery. She really never needed any. she starts to look more unrecognizable compared to when IOP dropped. but i think those pics are edited.

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

so sad how overboard she went with the surgery. She really never needed any. she starts to look more unrecognizable compared to when IOP dropped. but i think those pics are edited.

Not you being the number one cry baby reporting barbz, reporting more then anyone on this  site for  the same thing you're  doing here.  Ironic 

 

:bibliahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...