Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Cotton said:

I’m so excited for today’s update 

3M please. ? ? ?

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 308.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, Jude said:

3M please. ? ? ?

 

5 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

#12 WW  3,135,163

UGH, THE WAY I MANIFESTED IT. :WAP:

We've finally crossed into 3M territory, we've been waiting for that for 2 weeks lol. 

Hopefully between 3.5 and 4M next Saturday. 

 

The song having has many streams in the UK and Brazil while it's 51 in the latter. :toofunny2:

 

47 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

#12 WW  3,135,163

 :campfire:

45 minutes ago, Shelter said:


Up to #3 in NZ. 

It would be at no.15 in the US without new entries 

3M finally yaaaaay. The trend is still going but has obviously peaked but with radio in action we should be pretty stable now. A global smash! :keir:

1 hour ago, Shelter said:


Up to #3 in NZ. 

The positions are really pointless. Lil Baby released and he's going to do well in the U.S. Taylor is going to dominate worldwide next week. As long as the numbers are stable, it's fine. We finally got to 3 million!

Overall US Radio 10/15

#86 (+5) Beyonce - CUFF IT 13.87 (+0.72)

I'm hoping this goes #1 in NZ & US. She's long overdue for a #1 single in the UK & Aus so I hope she could get it. 

 

6 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

I'm hoping this goes #1 in NZ & US. She's long overdue for a #1 single in the UK & Aus so I hope she could get it. 

 

I think it will need the video to grow more. 

We did it kids!!!!

now im ready for 4M. A music video would definitely boost the interest for this song especially in Latin America. Ughh cmon beyoncé, do something 

3 hours ago, Rafael said:

Why is radio so slow? I thought we would be getting +2m by now.

Remember the actual pop impact date (this coming Tuesday) hasn't happened yet, BMS is still at the bottom of the Rhythmic + Urban radio charts getting airplay, and "Make Me Say It Again, Girl" is still at its peak on Urban AC. 

 

I think this coming week will be the one.

terry crews fingers crossed GIF by America's Got Talent

Market - Streams (% change from last Friday)

Global - 3,135,163 (+7.89%)

 

US - 662,996 (+0.54%)
UK - 291,555 (+3.19%)
Brazil - 291,267 (+15.21%)
Mexico - 211,138 (+45.04%)
Germany - 188,422 (+3.21%)
Australia - 151,665 (+11.94%)
France - 135,689 (+3.81%)
 

 

 

Latin America growth will begin to carry the Global Spotify growth, I fear :duca:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.