Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

'SOUR' outstreaming 'Renaissance'. Why?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 149
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • In what world did renaissance age, the only thing that age badly is your ugly (white) face. 

  • FightForTanas
    FightForTanas

    The real question is who is still streaming Rennaissance?  

Just now, FightForTanas said:

The real question is who is still streaming Rennaissance? :skull: 

I mean it's getting 40k-50k in sales a week from streaming

according to this thread Renaissance is achieving over double the streaming units of Sour. Am I missing something? I’m on mobile so I may be reading it wrong 

Just now, family.guy123 said:

according to this thread Renaissance is achieving over double the streaming units of Sour. Am I missing something? I’m on mobile so I may be reading it wrong 

Because we only talk about Spotify on this website

In what world did renaissance age, the only thing that age badly is your ugly (white) face. 

1 minute ago, family.guy123 said:

according to this thread Renaissance is achieving over double the streaming units of Sour. Am I missing something? I’m on mobile so I may be reading it wrong 

welp numbers don't lie :gaycat:

Oh well. GP doesn't know which single to choose after 3 months with BMS. They like several songs but nothing is being pushed or acknowledged. 

Bc Spotify users have flop taste. That's also why Starboy and After Hours are outstreaming Dawn FM.

15 minutes ago, Embustera said:

In what world did renaissance age, the only thing that age badly is your ugly (white) face. 

:bibliahh:

18 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I mean it's getting 40k-50k in sales a week from streaming

Tidal streams? :gaycat5:

Beyonce doooo something!! this album is dope but its her most boring era ever :deadbanana2:   

 

Bey we already know videos are filmed.... release it!

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Failed drag. Comparing Beyoncé to the new girls will always be a compliment to her and her legacy :gaycat:

 

this :ahh: she’s been at the forefront of pop music since she was Olivia’s age, now she’s double her age and still at the forefront getting compared to these young girls on their debut eras… wow it’s really bad for her i guess :rip:

6 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Beyonce doooo something!! this album is dope but its her most boring era ever :deadbanana2:   

 

Bey we already know videos are filmed.... release it!

She isn't doing anything :rip:

 

Imagine if she promoted like Olivia did  :jonny:

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

She isn't doing anything :rip:

 

Imagine if she promoted like Olivia did  :jonny:

Olivia album release was also weird lol she did SNL 1 or 2 weeks before the album release & then she dissapeared until the end of the year

 

But yes at least we had videos & like 3 Driver Licesnce perfomances before the album was out.

 

 

Im dissapointed with Beyonce era :noparty:  part of me don't want the rest of Acts / albums  if she won't do anything

51 minutes ago, Yakult said:

why Starboy and After Hours are outstreaming Dawn FM.

Truly criminal. Starboy is amazing tho and it deserves all it’s success. A classique. 


OT: Sour has a wider appeal than Rena. The fact that Bey is still doing well with that g*y *ss album is a very impressive 

Edited by RihFenty20

43 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

beyonce should release Alien Superstar remix with Olivia 

:toofunny2:

The fact that Beyonce could be Olivia’s mother by age and Blue Ivy is only like 6-7 years younger than Olivia :deadbanana2:

 

And Beyoncé is still a competitor of Olivia :deadbanana2:

 

If that is not impressive I don’t know what it is :deadbanana4:

I mean because it’s the better album. It’s what’s in, Sour will be playing for years to come. It’s a classic.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.