Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mike Posner - "I'm Not Dead Yet"

Featured Replies

Does he actually have good albums? I have only heard his singles

7 hours ago, Power love said:

Does he actually have good albums? I have only heard his singles

he definitely has some good albums. at night, alone and a real good kid are good ones. he’s a talented song writer no denying that. 

12 hours ago, Power love said:

Does he actually have good albums? I have only heard his singles

I enjoyed almost entire 'A Real Good Kid' album, it was a cute.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

I feel like it's been forever but it's finally so close!

This is interesting, not spectacular, but I enjoy it, although not a big fan of the background vocals during the chorus.

This feels really different from the last time I checked for Mike, I was a big fan of 30 Mins to Takeoff, keen to dive back into his music. I love this. :heart:

  • 1 month later...

The remix is good :flame:

Love love the  original that Avicii sound :jonny:

what's wrong with a ppl and its not a hit yet  

On 9/23/2022 at 1:17 AM, FOCK said:

This feels really different from the last time I checked for Mike, I was a big fan of 30 Mins to Takeoff, keen to dive back into his music. I love this. :heart:

Yes, I was a HUGE fan of him around the 30 Mins to Takeoff era... his music since then has been interesting. This song is OK.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

OMG The video lmao Wasn't expecting that!!

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.