24. Dessy
25. DAP
26. jqnetto
27. Rence
28. Overprotected
29. selena_lavigne
30. Armani

ELIMINATED: D e v o n

Sorry to see you go, @D e v o n! I wish your return after a few seasons could have been longer, but there's always the comeback round! Thanks so much for playing.
-------------------------

For everyone else: There will be no round tomorrow - enjoy the day off! (We will have a regular Saturday off day as well) I'll finalize a time on Wednesday for Round 6 at some point tomorrow and post it in here.

Speaking of which... now that we've made it through a few rounds and you're all getting used to the game, you will no longer receive tags 10 minutes before the round starts. I will continue to tag everyone when round times are first decided and for any other game-related announcements, but from here on out, it will be your responsibility to remember when the round is happening!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Element

• Remmy

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Remmy said:

spoon + bingo!

oops i forgot, guess I'll take 2nd  this round XD

Get a life 

Timing update: Round 6 will be held at 12pm EDT on Wednesday, September 7th - that's in a bit over 24 hours from now.

Click here for a countdown clock.

A reminder that you will not receive a tag right before the round starts beginning with this round, so make sure to be here!

aMXgZgP.png COMMUNICATION INCOMING aMXgZgP.png 

Welcome, Let's Spoon players, to your third K.N.I.F.E. mission of the season.

As a reminder, each K.N.I.F.E. mission will require you to find a password, which will then reveal instructions for a task that you can complete to receive an advantage in the game.

After giving out the password to so many people last mission, F.O.R.K. has become suspicious of us, so we have been forced to distribute this next password more carefully. In this mission, you will be looking for a 9-character password that will be split up into 3 groups of 3 characters. Each group can be found in each of the next 3 rounds - so one group in Round 6, one group in Round 7, and one group in Round 8.

To maintain our secrecy, we unfortunately cannot give you more specifics than that, but as a hint, continuing to try out the challenges will likely prove helpful to you...

Once you obtain the full password, go to the "K.N.I.F.E. Missions" section of this season's live round platform, then click on the "Mission #3" sub-forum and enter the password. If it's correct, you will find further instructions on your required task there.

The advantage we found this time is more powerful than the previous one, so because of this, only the first five players to complete this mission will receive it. Best of luck.

K.N.I.F.E.

Not a 2am round :zzz:

25 minutes ago, Allday said:

Not a 2am round :zzz:

Thursday will be at a better time for you! I can’t do anything other than an evening/night EDT round on Thursday which is why I chose noon for tomorrow’s round.

3 hours ago, shelven said:

Thursday will be at a better time for you! I can’t do anything other than an evening/night EDT round on Thursday which is why I chose noon for tomorrow’s round.

Oop that alright. I'll probably just wake up to spoon on the Wednesday round but Thursday hopefully can join on the challenge :fan:

ROUND 6 RESULTS

All spoons have now been claimed! Here's a recap of how the round went:

Challenge: Jigsaw Jumble
Challenge Winner: brycehooha

Spoon Order:
1. brycehooha
2. Touch It
3. PinkBox
4. Sebas
5. Allday
6. Remmy
7. Julia Fox
8. Legend E
9. Element
10. jqnetto
11. kittenish
12. dussymob
13. Seffers
14. Gateau
15. Psycho
16. Harmonizer
17. Fifteen
18. Dessy
19. Rotunda
20. selena_lavigne
21. wish
22. luckystrike
23. DAP
24. Desire
25. Luckitty
26. touya
27. Overprotected
28. Armani

ELIMINATED: Rence
ELIMINATED: Future Lover

Thank you both for playing! @Rence, your underdog run of always silently popping in near the end was lowkey getting fun to watch, so I'm sad it ended early! And @Future Lover, you've been a great new presence in the game for the last 3 seasons now and it's always enjoyable to watch you make quiet but deep runs. Hope to see you both at the comeback round!
-------------------------

For everyone else: Round 7 will be tomorrow at 7:30pm EDT - that's in approximately 23.5 hours from this post. A reminder that you will no longer receive tags right before rounds, so make sure to be here!

9:30am ugh Its early morning but ill try

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.