• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Element

• Remmy

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gateau said:

@shelvenwill you tell us if anyone finds it?

Yes! I'll post in here once the advantage is claimed (and then the identity of the person will be revealed when Round 12 begins)

Just now, Touch It said:

PANH post a new hint

Ma'am it has literally been an hour

If nobody has completed the mission by like tomorrow afternoon, then I'll consider it

tbh its not like next round is going to be... difficult anyway, even if it is tick tock

lets chill :thing: 

Just now, Gateau said:

tbh its not like next round is going to be... difficult anyway, even if it is tick tock

lets chill :thing: 

Tick Tock has historically made more relaxed people suddenly lock in, so you never know!!

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, shelven said:

Tick Tock has historically made more relaxed people suddenly lock in, so you never know!!

Relaxed now and stressed later yass. Miss KNIFE snapped :jonnycat:

i dont get the lore but i hope i win.

like! I already had a nightmare of tik tok challenge and I could never get it in time and I got eliminated :skull:

The advantage for Mission #4 has still not been claimed! If you still haven’t found the password, you better get searching - the clock is counting down to the beginning of the next round…

That mission :biblio: Can someone give me a rundown of tick tock since I’m a new player :gaycat4:

3 minutes ago, Desire said:

That mission :biblio: Can someone give me a rundown of tick tock since I’m a new player :gaycat4:

The challenge post will have more details, but the gist is that there’s only one spoon available each hour. If you’re not the first person to spoon that hour, you have to wait until the next hour to try again. 

20 minutes ago, shelven said:

The challenge post will have more details, but the gist is that there’s only one spoon available each hour. If you’re not the first person to spoon that hour, you have to wait until the next hour to try again. 

Oop that’s not bad. Why did I think we’d have to spoon every hour :skull: I’ll pass on that advantage :party:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.