Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Xtina serving hot body in Spain

Featured Replies

I know her ass went back again into the shadow after these pics

That is my name too … Fil. When I tell ya’ll I JUMPED when I saw these pics with my name on it lol

  • Author
46 minutes ago, popstyle said:

its really sad what happened to her music career.

She's literally touring now. :clown:

This perra promoting her Latin album in Spain while paying Latin America dust… a reverse Rosalia experience :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

This perra promoting her Latin album in Spain while paying Latin America dust… a reverse Rosalia experience :deadbanana:

I believe she's not even in Spain in those photos, I believe she's in Monaco for that Monte Carlo festival/concert she had lined up. She was only in Spain for a couple of Summer festivals she had lined up :rip:

On 7/29/2022 at 9:15 PM, WalkAway said:

:flame:

 

why is she so beautiful and unproblematic?

 

On 7/29/2022 at 9:29 PM, popmusicisdead said:

we stan a taxpaying Latina in Spain :clap3:

:skull:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.