Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Crazy In Love vs Umbrella

Crazy In Love vs Umbrella 78 members have voted

  1. 1. Better song?

    • Crazy In Love (feat. JAY-Z)
      43%
    • Umbrella (feat. JAY-Z)
      56%
  2. 2. Better music video?

    • Crazy In Love (feat. JAY-Z)
      52%
    • Umbrella (feat. JAY-Z)
      47%
  3. 3. Bigger classic?

    • Crazy In Love (feat. JAY-Z)
      44%
    • Umbrella (feat. JAY-Z)
      55%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I enjoy most of Rihanna's discography but Umbrella is among her worst songs to me, I've never liked it. Crazy In Love is better and bigger. Their videos are not memorable but I guess Umbrella's is better.

I prefer Umbrella by a lot (it's kind of her best song), but can't deny that ppl turn up to CIL by a landslide.

The set up come on Rihanna will win most of theses polls. 

Better Song: Crazy In Love

Better MV: Crazy In Love

Bigger: Umbrella

 

imo :gaycat2:

Umbrella for all. Which is why it's higher on YouTube and Spotify :clap3: 

I personally prefer Crazy in Love. It just 'sounds' more like a classic to me. Umbrella is pretty close. 

Crazy in love for all. It just felt like an instant classic when we first heard it and the video is top tier.

 

 

umbrella was cute but now I find it annoying 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.