Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Demi Lovato - "SUBSTANCE"

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Why would I lol I just post about Demi 

Exactly :razzle:

  • Replies 347
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the other thread? 
 

OT: my lord I haven’t stopped playing this, SOMT got a bit boring after spamming it for a couple of days but im

Not over this yet at all :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Pink Ranger said:

What happened to the other thread? 
 

OT: my lord I haven’t stopped playing this, SOMT got a bit boring after spamming it for a couple of days but im

Not over this yet at all :jonnycat:

same, it's so good

1 minute ago, Rob_Matteo said:

4 early Pop adds

 

More to come tomorrow

Wow it's not even Tuesday

  • ATRL Moderator
57 minutes ago, Tasty said:

@ATRL Feedback why is this a new thread

I asked the admins and they were forced to hide it :chick1:

1 minute ago, kelly-clarkson said:

I asked the admins and they were forced to hide it :chick1:

why

  • ATRL Moderator
39 minutes ago, Tasty said:

why

I don't think I'm able to say it but it was not related to the song or Demi and it wasn't hidden by a mod. It was done by the admins. So we'll use this thread :gaycat1:

8 hours ago, Soobin said:

Radio impact date is official

 

 

Rooting for them because this is such a good song. 

 

4 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

I don't think I'm able to see it but it was not related to the song or Demi and it wasn't hidden by a mod. It was done by the admins. So we'll use this thread :gaycat1:

Very bizarre ngl, but alright. It would be a kii if it happens again tho (we'd stop, but we don't know what the exact issue/problem is in order to prevent it) :gaycat1:

43 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

 

Very bizarre ngl, but alright. It would be a kii if it happens again tho (we'd stop, but we don't know what the exact issue/problem is in order to prevent it) :gaycat1:

yeah exactly 

 

but anyway Im so glad this got sent to pop radio:WAP:

17 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

I'm so confused why we have to start over

I guess we're mastering

 

 

I guess their team knows there was no way Demi would smash right out the gate

 

So we really just have to hope the song takes off on radio, but even that will be a slow process.

34 spins listed on Allaccess from 8 stations (actual number is more since it only shows stations that played it at least twice)

12 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

34 spins listed on Allaccess from 8 stations (actual number is more since it only shows stations that played it at least twice)

Is that good? It’s been so long since I checked radio updates :skull: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.