Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Nicki Minaj snaps at "chart-obsessed" stans

Featured Replies

 

Nicki also liked multiple tweets expressing anger at her own fanbase:

 

 

Is she overreacting to the fan's comment, or should the fan have stayed in a fan's place? Does Nicki feel a certain type of way about the chart positions her stans expect her to reach? Is she a victim of her own past success?

 

Please keep allreplies respectfup

 

 

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did she forget the whole travis scott astroworld era when she had a meltdown over debuting at #2?

She knows she is gonna tank so she is pretending she doesn't care about charts, pathetic.

Didn’t she had a meltdown for debutting at #2 last year

 

 

Attention‼️ I love God. According to Universal Records, this year alone, my album catalogue sold 325K worldwide and #ThePinkprint is now at 4 Million worldwide‼️ Since January, I've received 11 billboard entries, and yesterday with that ASCAP award, I became the most awarded female rapper in history‼️To top it all off, this year I received the title for most Hot 100 entries by any woman in the HISTORY of MUSIC. A title previously held by Aretha Franklin for 40 years.? They don't want you to post your achievements & accomplishments. It makes them uncomfortable. But you must! B/c everyday, ppl broadcast your failures. They shout them to the mountain tops. So never EVER stop posting your accomplishments. I love my fans so much. Thank you. ?? #NBAAwards Monday. Can't wait for you guys to see my performance❣️

 

Attention‼️ I love God. According to Universal Records, this year alone, my album catalogue sold 325K worldwide and #ThePinkprint is now at 4 Million worldwide‼️ Since January, I've received 11 billboard entries, and yesterday with that ASCAP award, I became the most awarded female rapper in history‼️To top it all off, this year I received the title for most Hot 100 entries by any woman in the HISTORY of MUSIC. A title previously held by Aretha Franklin for 40 years.? They don't want you to post your achievements & accomplishments. It makes them uncomfortable. But you must! B/c everyday, ppl broadcast your failures. They shout them to the mountain tops. So never EVER stop posting your accomplishments. I love my fans so much. Thank you. ?? #NBAAwards Monday. Can't wait for you guys to see my performance❣️

Wasn’t she obsessing over the charts when “DWHAP” debuted only 4 months ago?

 

:bibliahh:
 

Girl, Goodbye.

Isn't she obsessed with the charts since forever?  :bibliahh:

 

now that anything she does bombs miserably she pretends she doesnt care lmao

her husband is a pedophile and a rapist and she loves and defends him. she is trash.

16 minutes ago, Assassin said:

did she forget the whole travis scott astroworld era when she had a meltdown over debuting at #2?

She knows she is gonna tank so she is pretending she doesn't care about charts, pathetic.

 

14 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

She literally fought a toddler cuz Queen debuted at #2 :swim2:

 

14 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Didn’t she had a meltdown for debutting at #2 last year

 

 

 

11 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Wasn’t she obsessing over the charts when “DWHAP” debuted only 4 months ago?

 

:bibliahh:
 

Girl, Goodbye.

 

8 minutes ago, HANZ94 said:

Isn't she obsessed with the charts since forever?  :bibliahh:

 

now that anything she does bombs miserably she pretends she doesnt care lmao

You are literally dragging her for something she didn't say, but rather the term "chart-obsessed fans" that OP used for clicks. Ya'll are exhausting :deadbanana2: 

19 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

Attention‼️ I love God. According to Universal Records, this year alone, my album catalogue sold 325K worldwide and #ThePinkprint is now at 4 Million worldwide‼️ Since January, I've received 11 billboard entries, and yesterday with that ASCAP award, I became the most awarded female rapper in history‼️To top it all off, this year I received the title for most Hot 100 entries by any woman in the HISTORY of MUSIC. A title previously held by Aretha Franklin for 40 years.? They don't want you to post your achievements & accomplishments. It makes them uncomfortable. But you must! B/c everyday, ppl broadcast your failures. They shout them to the mountain tops. So never EVER stop posting your accomplishments. I love my fans so much. Thank you. ?? #NBAAwards Monday. Can't wait for you guys to see my performance❣️

.

She’ll say this then go on Instagram and post: “WOW! NO PLAYLISTING! NO RADIO PLAY! IN A PANDEMIC! WAR IN UKRAINE! NORTH KOREA THREATENING TO BOMB THE US! AND WE STILL MADE TOP 30! NO OTHER FEMALE RAPPER CAN DO THIS! #QUEENTINGZ” 

months ago she was live asking how she could send money to fans so they could cheat the charts though

4nWc2f7.png

She should be happy she even has fans who STILL care that much tbh.

It's a blessing to have ppl who are trying to help you out.

didn’t she say somethin like “no radio, no YouTube countdown, a rappy rap song” when her another single flopped?

57 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

 

Attention‼️ I love God. According to Universal Records, this year alone, my album catalogue sold 325K worldwide and #ThePinkprint is now at 4 Million worldwide‼️ Since January, I've received 11 billboard entries, and yesterday with that ASCAP award, I became the most awarded female rapper in history‼️To top it all off, this year I received the title for most Hot 100 entries by any woman in the HISTORY of MUSIC. A title previously held by Aretha Franklin for 40 years.? They don't want you to post your achievements & accomplishments. It makes them uncomfortable. But you must! B/c everyday, ppl broadcast your failures. They shout them to the mountain tops. So never EVER stop posting your accomplishments. I love my fans so much. Thank you. ?? #NBAAwards Monday. Can't wait for you guys to see my performance❣️

:skull:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.