Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Why Don't We announce hiatus.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an easy decision. They were like, โ€œwhy donโ€™t we?โ€ And then it was.

They just released three singles back to back to abruptly cancel a tour? I smell drama and I doubt they come back. I also doubt any of them will make it solo with no clear star in the group.

5 minutes ago, Exodus said:

They just released three singles back to back to abruptly cancel a tour? I smell drama and I doubt they come back. I also doubt any of them will make it solo with no clear star in the group.

I was just thinking they been releasing new singlesย 

1 hour ago, Exodus said:

They just released three singles back to back to abruptly cancel a tour? I smell drama and I doubt they come back. I also doubt any of them will make it solo with no clear star in the group.

Did you read their tweet? It literally says itโ€™s bc of ongoing legal battles with their old (abusive) management and shows the cease and desist letter from the old managerโ€™s lawyers.ย 

I saw they had a tour planned and everything for this new album, I like some of their songs. It sucks because they had some stans that would go see them live.

ย 

2 hours ago, Exodus said:

They just released three singles back to back to abruptly cancel a tour? I smell drama and I doubt they come back. I also doubt any of them will make it solo with no clear star in the group.

Babes, their former, abusive and terrible management sucks ass. If this happened to your fave, y'all will be rioting and doing a virtual protest at Base. I think this is just a warning to artists and our faves to be careful and do extensive research on which management company to sign with because they can **** you up or support you.ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, WildOne said:

Did you read their tweet? It literally says itโ€™s bc of ongoing legal battles with their old (abusive) management and shows the cease and desist letter from the old managerโ€™s lawyers.ย 

The lack of reading comprehension on this site from some people is concerning. But they just want to do some cheap drags without knowing this can happen to their faves as well.ย 

5 seconds to summer outlasted everyone and served quality

ย 

surprised?

1 hour ago, Swag said:

I thought this was a question.

:rip:ย me too

I thought the thread was wondering why ATRL didn't announce a hiatus

ย 

OT: idk who they are but good for them/that's sad

4 hours ago, Exodus said:

They just released three singles back to back to abruptly cancel a tour? I smell drama and I doubt they come back. I also doubt any of them will make it solo with no clear star in the group.

They are having legal issues with a former manager who basically owns them. They have been fighting in court for a while, but can't get out of the contract.

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

I saw they had a tour planned and everything for this new album, I like some of their songs. It sucks because they had some stans that would go see them live.

ย 

Babes, their former, abusive and terrible management sucks ass. If this happened to your fave, y'all will be rioting and doing a virtual protest at Base. I think this is just a warning to artists and our faves to be careful and do extensive research on which management company to sign with because they can **** you up or support you.ย 

ย 

The lack of reading comprehension on this site from some people is concerning. But they just want to do some cheap drags without knowing this can happen to their faves as well.ย 

According to Billboard, Signature Entertainment also owns them for "solo careers"???ย :dancehall:ย Omg. They are about to be in a JoJo type situation with their careers held hostage

I thought this was an initiative for ATRL to announce a hiatus

ย 

ln0599e.gif

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

5 seconds to summer outlasted everyone and served quality

ย 

surprised?

The members of 5SOS also aged like milk. Surprised?

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

According to Billboard, Signature Entertainment also owns them for "solo careers"???ย :dancehall:ย Omg. They are about to be in a JoJo type situation with their careers held hostage

Oh no, they're ******. This is really... insane.ย :rip:

Edited by Mellark

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.