Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Gaga looking 16, debuts vlogging career

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not her serving more personality in the first 10 seconds than she has in years :jonny:

3 minutes ago, Assassin said:

16 year olds sweeties, I am so sorry.

Right? Her complexion is way too clear and acne free to be 16. :whistle:

4 minutes ago, Darius said:

NGL, she looks strange, but it's prob the camera angle

It’s mirrored lol

38 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

She's so pretty :jonny2:

You betta stan :WAP:

1 hour ago, Juanny said:

She looks so good!

 

the part at 7:03 where she says “they told me I couldn’t make this eyeliner without carbon black” :deadbanana: giving “1000 people in the room and only one believed in me” and “they told me I’m not pretty enough and my nose is too big” lmao

MTE. Who told her? :ahh:

not her saying "you could stop here but I'm an artist so I'll keep going" when she should have stopped there

 

mjb-receipts.gif

 

 

 

 

Aww, she is so cute, however I hope she doesn't become just a beauty blogger. Hope she diversifies to other type of blogging. The little monsters on YouTube better be nice in the comments, and not harness her off of YouTube 

 

Edited by Phaunzie

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.