Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Favorite Paramore album?

Paramore discography 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Favorite Paramore album?

    • All We Know Is Falling
      3%
    • Riot!
      22%
    • Brand New Eyes
      20%
    • Paramore
      29%
    • After Laughter
      24%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Riot. I feel like it’s their quintessential album as well. The slayage that is Misery Business, That’s What You Get, Crushcrushcrush, For a Pessimisst, I’m Pretty Optimistic, and Pressure (on the deluxe version) I still headbang to these songs now almost as much as I did as a tween lol

 

Brand New Eyes would be my 2nd favorite. The Only Exception is my favorite song they’ve ever done. A timeless classic!

 

After Laughter is my least favorite. They’ve never truly made a bad album, but this one hits the least for me

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Let me not even bother to read those trashy reviews.

 

And yes, I agrih, "Now" was a... choice as a lead, I remember being shocked by how different the album was compared to... that. In fact, it's probably one of the weakest on the album.

It is the worst song on the album.

 

and yes, Self-titled is their magnum opus

  • Author
2 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

For a Pessimisst, I’m Pretty Optimistic

One of my favorite songs by them of all time. :heart2:

Riot. Their best album and one of the best albums of the genre from that time, easily. 
Every track is at least an 8 or higher. 

My top 3 is RIOT!, brand new eyes, and After Laughter. I'm not sure which is my favorite, it really depends on the day. 

 

Just a reminder that Rose Colored Boy deserved all the success and all the acclaim. 

1. Riot!

2. All We Know Is Falling

3. Brand New Eyes

 

(giant barrier)

 

4. the other two albums 

Edited by Narima

Self titled really is that album! 
 

BNE & AL phenomenal too 

 

can’t wait to see what the talented group does next (hopefully soon-ish)

Riot! but we as a society need to put more RESPECK on AWKIF. it’s their second best idc idc

 

1. RIOT!

2.AWKIF

3. ST

4. AL

5. BNE

Edited by Bussea

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.