Shakira & Nick Jonas steamy salsa dancing!

LatinFreak

:jonny5: Iconique! 

Television is SO cringey

Shakira looks stunning and the outfit is :flame: So is Nick

Queen Shakira! <3 

19 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Nick has done choreo before, why is he being so shy?? :chick2:

Who wouldn't be Nervous dancing with THEE Shakira! 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Why is nick Jonas on a show about dancing? I guess causes he's hot and nice to look at? 

2 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Why is nick Jonas on a show about dancing? I guess causes he's hot and nice to look at? 

They brought him in last min to replace Shaquille O'Neal afyer he was fired...lol. So yeah. Id rather look at Nick than that old perv. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
4 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

They brought him in last min to replace Shaquille O'Neal afyer he was fired...lol. So yeah. Id rather look at Nick than that old perv. 

This just brings up more questions. Why is Shaquille O Neal in a show about dancing and why is Shaquille a pervert? Is it cause he makes a sexy face to that cat in the gif? 

2 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

This just brings up more questions. Why is Shaquille O Neal in a show about dancing and why is Shaquille a pervert? Is it cause he makes a sexy face to that cat in the gif? 

Hahahha. I spit out my coffee! Dunno why he was casted originally. This is the "official" (bs) reason given... 

https://www.tvinsider.com/1036415/dancing-with-myself-shaquille-oneal-liza-koshy/

The original tea was he was overheard making lewd comments about Shakira.  With Her being one of the main producers, so he got fired on the spot.  But who knows...

6 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

The original tea was he was overheard making lewd comments about Shakira.  With Her being one of the main producers, so he got fired on the spot.  But who knows...

The blind item just says he was making lewd comments a fellow judge. Assuming it's true, we don't know if he was talking about Shakira or Liza Koshy. I was thinking it was Liza because he thought he could get away with it since she's not a superstar like Shakira.

I dont know much about Nicks dancing skills but this is cute

i foud this they are too cute

I love seeing Shakira in all these fun outfits! 

21 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

I love seeing Shakira in all these fun outfits! 

We need to send a huge gift basket to Nicolas Bru! :alexz:

I love them both omg ?

The “get that D queen” comments in here :skull: he’s married, this isn’t grindr 

cute tho :heart2:

I love her but she's facebook soccer mom cringe lately why?  "are you sure you're not from colombia?" Why? bc he danced?  sis what? lol 

why is she serving Gaga's 2013 brown artpop promo wig?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.