• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Luvvydubby

• Armani?

• 99sandthe2000s

Breezy proving he's still got it! It's a good album but I do feel like he could, and should have trimmed it down. I swear it was only a few weeks ago he said something along the lines of "I'm keeping it to 16 tracks, same as my debut album, keep it #CLASSIC" yet it still ended up being 24.

My fav tracks are Possessive, Sex Memories, Sleep At Night, Bad Then A Beach, Slide, Harder (more songs in this vein pls!).

My faves are:

Till the wheels fall off
Possessive
Closure
psychic
Show It 
Sleep At Night
Passing Time
Forbidden
Survive the night
Dream

I always expect a Chris Brown thread ruined by first post #RihannaJPEG but yeah the music is ok I assume

The end of the album was starting to drag on for me:gaycat6: but Harder was cute

The album is mid tbh. Too much duds.

Possessive is such a HIT and two quarters. :jonny5: Can’t get it out of my head.

album is fire. 

till wheels fall off, possessive, call me everyday, sleep at night, passing time, warm embrace, bad then a beach, dream, harder  :jonny:

This album would be a 10/10 if it was just this…

Spoiler
  1. Till The Wheels Fall Off
  2. Pitch Black
  3. Possessive
  4. Call Me Every Day
  5. Closure
  6. Psychic
  7. Sex Memories
  8. Sleep At Night
  9. Passing Time
  10. Warm Embrace
  11. Dream
  12. Harder

rearrange the tracklist and it would have been fire + this shows why he should stop making 15+ song projects :rip:

• 2 weeks later...

Deluxe album came out today. Listening now.

Ok so he saved a lot of the slower songs for the deluxe. And they're good. I especially like Petty and Special Delivery.

But I feel like the slower songs would have made a good album on their own. Some from this deluxe + a couple from the main album. He could have released 2 separate albums. One with all the bops and another with the slower songs. I think that would have been better than what has now become a 33 track album.

I gotta check the deluxe...how many new tracks?

4 hours ago, hotfire2012 said:

I gotta check the deluxe...how many new tracks?

:deadbanana4:

he cant make a short album can he? anyway listening later 

I'm listening right now...and I have to agree with most of you...Why make a 20 track album when almost track sound the same and just 1 or 2 stand out??? Pop girls reject (or got removed from the tracklist) a lot of material that don't make the final album, so he should do the same...

I haven't listened to the whole album yet but I was recommended to listen to 2 songs: WE (We Embrace) and Harder. I have to say WE is a pretty good song. Btw, I feel it's a bit sad for X-Brown when people seem to have very little interest in his music now. I don't even find any review from any critics for his LP. On AlbumOfTheYear website, his album also does not have much traffic as well. 

there were only like 6 songs outta 33 that i didnt really vibe with which kinda shocked me. the H.E.R. one is my favorite (and the reason i listened cuz i need some new music from her)

• 2 weeks later...

I have to try and get into it again. Why didnt he promote? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.