Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Top 50 Female Rappers

Featured Replies

Here's the top 10 and I'm not here for it.  

 

Da Brat shouldn't be in front of Eve, Foxy or Salt N Pepa and where is Salt N Pepa?

 

And IGGY at no. 30 above Remy, Rah Digga, Shawnna? WTF!!

 

Anyway here U go girls!

 

NO.1 NICKI MINAJ

NO.2 LIL' KIM

NO.3 MISSY ELLIOTT

NO.4 QUEEN LATIFAH

NO.5 L. BOOGIE 

NO.6 LEFT EYE

NO7. DA BRAT

NO.8 EVE

NO.9 FOXY

NO.10. CARDI

 

For full list click link

https://www.complex.com/music/jt-reacts-to-city-girls-getting-left-off-top-50-female-rappers-list

Edited by Materialboy215

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with Nickis placement :clap3:

 

Cardi should be nowhere near the T10. 
 

Fergie above Bahamadia and Azealia :rip: and Iggy being above so many women :deadbanana:

Where tf is the mermaid rapstress. She belongs top 10

 

CXCcDzK.thumb.jpg.cb7870a493f945d5c63564

35 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

Here's the top 10 and I'm not here for it.  

 

Da Brat shouldn't be in front of Eve, Foxy or Salt N Pepa and where is Salt N Pepa?

 

And IGGY at no. 30 above Remy, Rah Digga, Shawnna? WTF!!

 

Anyway here U go girls!

 

NO.1 NICKI MINAJ

NO.2 LIL' KIM

NO.3 MISSY ELLIOTT

NO.4 QUEEN LATIFAH

NO.5 L. BOOGIE 

NO.6 LEFT EYE

NO7. DA BRAT

NO.8 EVE

NO.9 FOXY

NO.10. CARDI

 

For full list click link

https://www.complex.com/music/jt-reacts-to-city-girls-getting-left-off-top-50-female-rappers-list

this list be so old tho, mulatto is on it

 

switch one and two and its better

 Foxy should be top 3. Cardi shouldnt be anywhere near the top 10. :rip: Megan & Remy should also be higher. 

Edited by xfreshkidxx

Complex sweetie… the fact that Cardi is found anywhere on that list discredits the entirety of it:flower3:

  • Author
2 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

 Foxy should be top 3. Cardi shouldnt be anywhere near the top 10. :rip: Megan & Remy should also be higher. 

I can’t believe they put Iggy above Remy ??‍♂️

  • Author
2 hours ago, Click Clack said:

as long as #1 is correct :clap3: 

I knew the barbs would love that ? 

  • Author
2 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

 Foxy should be top 3. Cardi shouldnt be anywhere near the top 10. :rip: Megan & Remy should also be higher. 

They always do Foxy wrong 

This list is a disaster. :deadbanana2: Nicki is in no way, shape, or form a more talented rapper or writer than Lauryn Hill.

Edited by The7thStranger

4 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

This list is a disaster. :deadbanana2: Nicki is in no way, shape, or form a more talented rapper or writer than Lauryn Hill.

what’s your favorite lauryn hill bar 

4 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

This list is a disaster. :deadbanana2: Nicki is in no way, shape, or form a more talented rapper or writer than Lauryn Hill.

Of all 50 girls on the list you chose Lauryn Hill to compete with Nicki as a rapper? work :rip:

4 hours ago, Click Clack said:

what’s your favorite lauryn hill bar 

 

The verses should be cued up.

 

Gun to my head, I'm not sure I could pick between Doo Wοp and these lines from Everything is Everything:

 

My practice extending across the atlas
I begat this
Flipping in the ghetto on a dirty mattress
You can't match this rapper slash actress
More powerful than two Cleopatras

 

I don't always agree with her points, but the flow is God-tier. No pun intended.

Edited by The7thStranger

4 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

Of all 50 girls on the list you chose Lauryn Hill to compete with Nicki as a rapper? work :rip:

Throw a dart at the list, you'll hit at least 20 women better than she is. She has good marketing and some hits, but that doesn't make her the best. Props to her for selling so many records and all, but nobody will ever convince me that she's more skilled than Lauryn, Azealia, or Latifah.

  • Author
On 5/9/2022 at 2:17 PM, Jimmy. said:

Agree with Nickis placement :clap3:

 

Cardi should be nowhere near the T10. 
 

Fergie above Bahamadia and Azealia :rip: and Iggy being above so many women :deadbanana:

I agree Cardi shouldn't be Top 10 and Iggy shouldn't even have been included ??‍♂️

  • Author
18 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

 

The verses should be cued up.

 

Gun to my head, I'm not sure I could pick between Doo Wοp and these lines from Everything is Everything:

 

My practice extending across the atlas
I begat this
Flipping in the ghetto on a dirty mattress
You can't match this rapper slash actress
More powerful than two Cleopatras

 

I don't always agree with her points, but the flow is God-tier. No pun intended.

Not for nothing but U did that .. I don't think they were expecting that ?

 

BTW did U hear her verse from last yr on Nas album?   She really slayed that verse too .. she was flowing for almost 2m killing it! ??

 

 

S/N She BODIED her verse on Ready Or Not!   Definitely the BEST verse hands down I just played it like 5xx lololol

Edited by Materialboy215
spelling error

6 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

I agree Cardi shouldn't be Top 10 and Iggy shouldn't even have been included ??‍♂️

nfncncnnncncncnccm

  • Author
19 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

nfncncnnncncncnccm

Seriously that b!tch is a dud ?

19 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

Throw a dart at the list, you'll hit at least 20 women better than she is. She has good marketing and some hits, but that doesn't make her the best. Props to her for selling so many records and all, but nobody will ever convince me that she's more skilled than Lauryn, Azealia, or Latifah.

:deadbanana2: okay girl 

Not Azealia can y’all stop payolaling that unskilled, untalented, annoying rap wannabe? 212 was the worst song I’ve ever heard in my entire life

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.