Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Sneakernight an undeniable classic, why?

Featured Replies

This whole album was pretty great. I still bop from time to time although some of the songs are clearly directed at an audience of children. Give us VH3 queen

Literally the song that killed her career in music, but go off I guess???

7 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

This whole album was pretty great. I still bop from time to time although some of the songs are clearly directed at an audience of children. Give us VH3 queen

Identified was my bop back then

  • Author
42 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Literally the song that killed her career in music, but go off I guess???

the nudes killed her career in music please :bibliahh:

I always thought the production was a mess, like, nothing matches.

6 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

the nudes killed her career in music please :bibliahh:

OMG that was such a thing back then! 

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

Literally the song that killed her career in music, but go off I guess???

 

56 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

the nudes killed her career in music please :bibliahh:

This. She was literally forced to scrap most of her OG sophomore album and fill it with kiddy bopz by Disney to not push her image too far for HSM3 and record this paid for Ecko to fund the new sessions :rip: 

i think the problem mainly is the dissonance between the instrumental, her delivery with the vocals and the way she layers her background adlibs, some of them are off key, she doesn't have the weight to carry those adlibs well too.

 

 

Edited by MingYouToo

OMG YES! I Miss queen Vanessa!

 

Shes only released 2 songs since then and every song is perfection! I need VH3! album

 

 

I liked this song before but not now :rip: 

 

Identified and First Bad Habit are bops though.

 

Say OK will always be her best song. Let me give that a stream. She's so pretty in the video too.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.