Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Irreplaceable VS Take A Bow VS Big Girls Don’t Cry

Featured Replies

 

 


Which track from 2006/07 goes the hardest?

 

All 3 topped The Hot 100 and SMASHED ???

 

Inspired by @naval23 & @GoodGuyGoneGhetto threads!

Edited by Materialboy215

  • Replies 60
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Big Girls > Irreplaceable > Take A Bow.

correct

Big girls don’t cry it’s a masterpiece if I do say so myself xx 

 

Take a Bow have a very spesheeal place in my heart tho so that would be second 

 

The Beyoncé song I don’t like it 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Big girls don’t cry it’s a masterpiece if I do say so myself xx 

 

Take a Bow have a very spesheeal place in my heart tho so that would be second 

 

The Beyoncé song I don’t like it 

That Beyoncé song is Irreplaceable and it spent 10 wks at no.1 :coffee2:

Just now, Materialboy215 said:

That Beyoncé song is Irreplaceable and it spent 10 wks at no.1 :coffee2:

yeaa thank you for your facts but I don’t like it… I mean it was like a hit and things like that but I just find it pretty boring and vainilla for Beyoncé standards, you know what I mean, she have songs that are way better than that trash like… Crazy In Love, Beautiful Liar, Wet Dreams and Single Ladies 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

yeaa thank you for your facts but I don’t like it… I mean it was like a hit and things like that but I just find it pretty boring and vainilla for Beyoncé standards, you know what I mean, she have songs that are way better than that trash like… Crazy In Love, Beautiful Liar, Wet Dreams and Single Ladies 

naomi-campbell.gif

38 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Big Girls > Irreplaceable > Take A Bow.

/end thread

Take a Bow is trash...a stain in Rih's flawless discography

 

Big Girls Don't Cry by far - the melody is just perfect :jonnycat:

 

It's personallllllll myself and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

i never was a fan of irreplaceable but I don't like the other two either so it'd be

Irreplaceable > Take A Bow > BGDC

11 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

BGDC>TAB>Irreplaceable 

This but the first two >>>>> the other one 

the piano intro for Take A Bow still hits hard :weeps:

 

Irreplaceable is way more uplifting and confidence-boosting though, so I listen to that more often

41 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

naomi-campbell.gif

Why you make a thread asking for the best song just to literally trash any opinion that does not agree with you??? I mean, so annoyin xx that was quite a show very entertaining but the Beyoncé song is the worst luv 

Edited by Julia Fox

1 hour ago, PoisonCandy said:

Big Girls > Irreplaceable > Take A Bow.

yuh :swan:

TAB is a joke

 

The disrespect being shown to Irreplaceable is disgusting, some of y’all need help :priceless:

 

Irreplaceable>BGDC>>>>>>>>>TAB

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.