Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey - Sweetheart Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

Of all the Mariah songs to appreciate :rip:

 

I like the video, though. And she sounds good. The best part is it gave us this live moment:

 

 

 

Yesss this songs amazing :jonnycat: another reason #1’s is better than #1 to infinity

  • Author
52 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Of all the Mariah songs to appreciate :rip:

 

I like the video, though. And she sounds good. The best part is it gave us this live moment:

 

 

 

It’s been a while, but I’ve bopping since we finally got #1s on streaming :jamming:…she’s a cute girl 

This has always been one of the very few Mariah songs, especially singles, that I could never get into

There are four songs Carey should have never covered: Sweetheart, Didn’t Mean To Turn You On, One More Try & Can’t Give Up Now.

 

:toofunny3:
 

Now, if this were about “Crybaby” then I’d agree. That song should’ve been a hit. 
 

:jonnycat:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

No mm mmm I love this song and it’s one of my favorite JD beats. The prechorus gives me tingles every time. :jonny5:

I love it. I was sad to find out it’s not completely original and that it’s not one of her #1s

33 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

There are four songs Carey should have never covered: Sweetheart, Didn’t Mean To Turn You On, One More Try & Can’t Give Up Now.

 

:toofunny3:
 

Now, if this were about “Crybaby” then I’d agree. That song should’ve been a hit. 
 

:jonnycat:

What's happening to you today, sis

 

Didn't Mean To Turn You On might be her best cover.  Sweetheart is a cute girl at least. Agree about the MIAM songs

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.