Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Just Got My First 503 Error, Surprised?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, May said:

I’ve had them the same consistency as I had them before the update :thing: 

it must be those rancid farts bc I haven't had a single 503

20 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

I got my first one on the new!ATRL a few hours after the site came back online. :bibliahh: Those 3 days of the admins upgrading the site were for nothing. :toofunny3:

They tried I guess.

 

ElbSLlgVMAAEqyB.thumb.jpg.61b4b1b93fffb8

 

Edited by nadiamendell

i have yet to get one, but i'm definitely jinxing myself with this commént

ElbSLlgVMAAEqyB.thumb.jpg.61b4b1b93fffb8

None for me yet but damn ma, was it worth deleting all the threads ever from existence ?

 

ElbSLlgVMAAEqyB.thumb.jpg.61b4b1b93fffb8

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.