Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

The Chainsmokers - 'So Far So Good'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was surprisingly good besides the singles I like If You're Serious, In Too Deep, Hope You change your mind

The rest is still good

 

 

 

 

 

I guess it's a step forward from the previous album, but honestly I expected more considering they spent 3 years working on this album. There are a couple of highlights, but also a lot of fillers imo. I feel like this project would've make more sense as an EP (and this comes from someone who absolutely despises EPs).

 

Top 3 atm:

Riptide

If You're Serious

I Hope You Change Your Mind

 

 

18 hours ago, Exodus said:

High>iPad>>>Riptide>>>>>I Love You (the song just sounds like noise)

18 hours ago, Exodus said:

Yikes.

AOTY :jonny5:

 

but this wasn't the Ed Sheeran/Maroon 5 levels of terrible that I was expecting, it started off bad with the first two songs, got better in the middle and dipped again with the last few songs

the bad ones were straight up awful but If You're Serious is actually a pretty good song

Extremely disappointed in this.  I've been a big fan of all their work, from Selfie to High, but everything since then has been awful.  I can't stand autotuned mumblesinging Post Malone esque songs, and that's this entire album.  I don't even mind Drew's singing in general (love Sick Boy and Everybody Hates Me) but this is awful.  

 

I hope it flops to the pits of hell so they go back to their old sound.

Yeah, this sounds really dated and basic. I got my hopes up at the beginning of the year when they were hyping this up like ''We needed a break and now we're back with more energy & inspiration.'' Yikes, let's forget this album ever happened. 

Edited by Galantis
.

After a few days of listening, a lot of the songs have grown on me. Quite a few songs do sound similar in sound so it took a while to be able to distinguish them but I think from the new songs my favourites are Solo Mission, I Love U and If You’re Serious.

 

Also unrelated a number of songs have parts sounding eerily similar to their other songs. Like the “She said repeat-eat, I dont look back-back-back though” part in Channel 1 reminds me a LOT of the “Am I in your way ay ay ah ah ah ah ah” lines in The Reaper and the bridge of I Love U sounds like This Feeling’s chorus

Not feeling the album. I wish they’d go back to having other artists sing on their tracks. Drew’s vocals are just not it for me. 

  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, sam.teas said:

 

I saw this on my Release Radar.

Def better than 95% of the album

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.