Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Harry Styles - "As It Was"

Featured Replies

55 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I would only want a second single to come out a week before the album if it is very different from AIW. This song is massive. The album is coming in three weeks right? 
 

it will be interesting to see what they decide, I mean considering how high it is on Pop already, it really could be peaking on Pop before the album drops anyways :dies: 

It’s at around 70m overall audience rn and hasn’t peaked on Pop radio yet & still no call-outs (although it’ll probably debut this week or the next). I think it’ll go #1 overall and probably peak at around 90m AI. If Adele could only get to about 100m at EOM’s peak with it being played on like every format idk if the current radio climate will go much further than that for AIW.

 

Most likely scenario is they’ll release the second single with the album drop and then work out where to go from there. He’s only filmed 2 music videos that we know of so maybe they’re waiting to see what takes off after the album and then push that.

  • Replies 357
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

As It Was chart peaks around the world:

 

#1

  1. Australia
  2. Austria
  3. Belgium (Flanders & Wallonia)
  4. Canada
  5. Denmark
  6. Germany
  7. Greece
  8. Hungary
  9. Iceland
  10. Ireland
  11. Israel
  12. Lithuania
  13. Luxembourg
  14. Mexico
  15. Netherlands
  16. New Zealand
  17. Portugal
  18. Singapore
  19. Slovakia
  20. Sweden
  21. Switzerland
  22. United Kingdom
  23. United States
  24. Global 200

Top 10

  1. Argentina #6
  2. Bolivia #2
  3. Colombia #10
  4. Croatia #3
  5. Czech Republic #2
  6. Dominican Republic #9
  7. Ecuador #9
  8. El Salvador #5
  9. Finland #2
  10. France #4
  11. Guatemala #9
  12. India #2
  13. Indonesia #8
  14. Italy #7
  15. Latvia #8
  16. Malaysia #2
  17. Norway #2
  18. Peru #2
  19. Philippines #5
  20. Poland #2
  21. Romania #4
  22. South Africa #2
  23. Spain #10

Top 20

  1. Brazil #14
  2. Chile #13
  3. Costa Rica #11
  4. Lebanon #19
  5. Panama #11
  6. Uruguay #13

Top 40

  1. Turkey #23
  2. Vietnam #25

In total it charted in 55 countries (above + South Korea at #129). The only countries which have available charts (radio/stream/sales or any combination of those) in which the song hasn't charted are China, Honduras, Japan, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Russia*, Slovenia, Thailand, Ukraine*, and Venezuela.

 

*The song is banned in Russia because the director of the music video is Ukrainian, the Ukrainian charts are counted by the same company as the Russian ones.

Edited by More Than A Melody

I love harry but I’m sick of hearing this on my insta stories

5 hours ago, gui said:

I love harry but I’m sick of hearing this on my insta stories

sounds hit hit for me

6 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

*The song is banned in Russia because the director of the music video is Ukrainian, the Ukrainian charts are counted by the same company as the Russian ones.

The song is banned in Russia because Sony Music stopped working in Russia. Literally almost every new song is banned in Russia because of the labels. Not because of the director of music video, lol.

1 hour ago, Eleni said:

The song is banned in Russia because Sony Music stopped working in Russia. Literally almost every new song is banned in Russia because of the labels. Not because of the director of music video, lol.

Right. I was like what does the director of the mv have to deal with this :dies:

#4. Pop Radio (=) 

Spins: 15166 (+350)

Audience: 49.393 (+0.995M) 

 

#8. Hot AC (=)

Spins: 4378 (+34)

Audience: 17.383 (+0.204M)

 

#12. AC (=)

Spins: 326 (+11)

Audience: 0.880 (+0.019M)

10 hours ago, Eleni said:

The song is banned in Russia because Sony Music stopped working in Russia. Literally almost every new song is banned in Russia because of the labels. Not because of the director of music video, lol.

 

9 hours ago, gui said:

Right. I was like what does the director of the mv have to deal with this :dies:

It was a fair assumption considering the director spoke up against Russia in the media and Russia is known for doing that sort of thing. If that's all you have to comment on a post about the fact hat Harry's songs got 24 #1s across the world, on a thread that's literally about Harry's songs...

1 hour ago, More Than A Melody said:

 

It was a fair assumption considering the director spoke up against Russia in the media and Russia is known for doing that sort of thing. If that's all you have to comment on a post about the fact hat Harry's songs got 24 #1s across the world, on a thread that's literally about Harry's songs...

We meant no harm, it was just kind of funny. You didn’t know the full info and that’s ok. If I may, next time I suggest you to say it is an assumption you’ve made. You can chill sis. 

'As It Was' by Harry Styles — Spotify Charts (04/30/22):

 

Global: #1 (=) – 9,353,512

US: #1 (=) – 1,892,844

MX #1 (=) – 774,261

UK: #1 (=) – 601,088

AU: #1 (=) – 309,300

CA: #1 (=) – 290,914

 

 

1 hour ago, SignificantOther said:

'As It Was' by Harry Styles — Spotify Charts (04/30/22):

 

Global: #1 (=) – 9,353,512

US: #1 (=) – 1,892,844

MX #1 (=) – 774,261

UK: #1 (=) – 601,088

AU: #1 (=) – 309,300

CA: #1 (=) – 290,914

 

 

Not the 22nd and 29th being nearly identical  and the. The 23rd and 30th having an INCREASE. 
 

It really makes me wonder how much the album boost will give this. It will already be like half a billion by then  :dies:  Mega Spring and early summer smash. I really hope he has another SMASH on this album. I haven’t listened to any of it. 

18 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Not the 22nd and 29th being nearly identical  and the. The 23rd and 30th having an INCREASE. 
 

It really makes me wonder how much the album boost will give this. It will already be like half a billion by then  :dies:  Mega Spring and early summer smash. I really hope he has another SMASH on this album. I haven’t listened to any of it. 

He performed this at Coachella and I think it can be a cute hit, smash if rolled out correctly

 

 

2 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

He performed this at Coachella and I think it can be a cute hit, smash if rolled out correctly

 

 

I think it could be huge, especially in the UK with what is supposed to be the whole video imagery around Buckingham Palace. 

Top 3 on Pop! :WAP:

 

#3. Pop Radio (+1) 

Spins: 15494 (+328)

Audience: 50.417 (+1.024M) 

 

#8. Hot AC (=)

Spins: 4444 (+66)

Audience: 17.722 (+0.339M)

 

#11. AC (+1)

Spins: 332 (+6)

Audience: 0.941 (+0.061M)

On 5/1/2022 at 12:15 AM, More Than A Melody said:

Turkey #23

What chart is this? cuz i dont know any chart for Turkey

53 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

What chart is this? cuz i dont know any chart for Turkey

Billboard Turkey, I think they implemented a lot of individual country charts when they started doing Global 2000

1 minute ago, More Than A Melody said:

Billboard Turkey, I think they implemented a lot of individual country charts when they started doing Global 2000

Oh i didnt know that, thanks :duca:

12 minutes ago, Ian B said:

omg

? ?? 'As It Was' by Harry Styles has reached a new peak of #1 (+3) on the Top Singles chart in France. This is Harry's first #1 single in the country. https://t.co/Ypidam5pak

Just now, EndOfJune said:

If only AIW managed to break through in Asia.. :gaycat6:

It is… Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Lebanon, Vietnam, Turkey, even lowly in South Korea.

 

Japan, China, and Thailand are the only Asian charts it hasn’t charted in yet. I know Japan and China are the biggest markets but I wouldn’t dismiss the dent it’s making in all those other Asian territories. I think it’s great!

4 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

It is… Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Lebanon, Vietnam, Turkey, even lowly in South Korea.

 

Japan, China, and Thailand are the only Asian charts it hasn’t charted in yet. I know Japan and China are the biggest markets but I wouldn’t dismiss the dent it’s making in all those other Asian territories. I think it’s great!

Yeah you’re right! I think if he did break through in China, his sales would be INSANE. I wish his team would do more to push it anyways. They missed a chance with Falling

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.