Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Harry Styles - "As It Was"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 357
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

20 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

 

The stability of AIW is crazy!

#7. Pop Radio (=) 

Spins: 12189 (+322) 

Audience: 40.643 (+1.167M) 

 

#9. Hot AC (=)

Spins: 3839 (+98)

Audience: 15.508 (+0.268M)

Edited by storminthedark

12 minutes ago, BGood2Me said:

The 9million updates on Spotify :jonny:crazy! 

Stay had over 33 days with 9M+ streams, G4U had 23 days and AIW has 21 days and counting :deadbanana2:

his first #1 in germany and his debut just got its first certification a week or so ago as well :clap3: 

 

  

3 hours ago, storminthedark said:

#7. Pop Radio (=) 

Spins: 12189 (+630) :deadbanana4:

Audience: 40.643 (+3.033M) :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

 

#9. Hot AC (=)

Spins: 3839 (+174)

Audience: 15.508 (+2.367M)

Billboard estimates on Kworb has it at +2.18M total, I'm confused. First Class is ganing a lot too and cutting the distance. I really need it to lose steam so we can get another week or two at #1 before his album drops (then Kendrick),

5 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Billboard estimates on Kworb has it at +2.18M total, I'm confused. First Class is ganing a lot too and cutting the distance. I really need it to lose steam so we can get another week or two at #1 before his album drops (then Kendrick),

I have no idea what happened lol I've just been using mediabase for the radio updates. I must've either looked at the wrong numbers yesterday or they must've adjusted the spin and audience numbers after I calculated the updates rip :deadbanana4:

 

It's looking to have a 4th week at #1 in the UK :party:

 

#7. Pop Radio (=) 

Spins: 12600 (+411) 

Audience: 41.774 (+1.131M) 

 

#9. Hot AC (=)

Spins: 3912 (+73)

Audience: 15.640 (+0.132M)

 

#12. AC (=)

Spins: 265 (+12)

Audience: 0.681 (+0.028M)

28 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Multi-week #1 smash :clap3:

I'm insanely happy but I'm also greedy. I hope he can have two more weeks. Then Jack Harlow will release his album which will boost First Class (May 6) and then Kendrick will release his album which will probably have a big bomb and he could potentially get a #1 there too). Then hopefully back at #1 with his own album release? I'll pray :lakitu:

I'm surprised by how well it's holding up WW, 9 million on its 21st day is amazing!!

Promo is coming :duca:  this is shaping to be one of the biggest hits of 2022

 

Imagen

 

Imagen

 

 

I hope Harry also does SNL, Billboard Awards & Graham Norton Show :party:

6. Pop Radio (+1) 

Spins: 12994 (+394) 

Audience: 43.046 (+1.272M) 

 

#9. Hot AC (=)

Spins: 3997 (+85)

Audience: 15.796 (+0.156M)

 

#12. AC (=)

Spins: 275 (+10)

Audience: 0.733 (+0.052M)

 

Slowing down a bit but it's still doing great, they're probably waiting for callouts now. It's testing for mediabase atm.

The way I was slighty underwhelmed cause I was expecting an explosive smash but damn I was wrong

 

You can play this again and again and you wont get tired of it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.