RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Sasha ended, embarrassed and STOMPED the most overrated queen we’ve possibly ever seen so for that alone, she should win

Ratnetra is a non-event post season, definition of a fad

• Thanks 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Raja STOMPED on Fadnila LOSEon and prevented us from having a winner that didn't support BLM and licks cop boot

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952h9h797w44av6l8ixux

• Haha 2

And the winner is...

ATRL's Queen of All Queens...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

1HeogBZ.jpg

2. Sasha Colby

Season 15 (1/16)

Average: 9.899

Queen of All Queens (15) x8: @??????@#1Pokpaker@Afferty@CroNich@D-@-N@Devon Robot@PMM@Save The Day

11s x31: @1000formsofacting@Antonini@Anvarie@Aston Martin@butterflymimi@DR0GO@dumbsparce@halcyon93@Heirloom@Hephaestus@HonourableVomit@Hurem@Jacobdaniel@Jaded.@kataraqueen@LionH3art@loveisdead9582@madonnas@modern thing@ninasayers@NumbSoul@OreGuy@Rigalo@Scooter@shark_heather@Sheegs@sugrbby666@Tempo@Unoriginal@Velvet@Why

10s x23: @Cottonmouth@Dekkan@G.U.Y@Guy12345@Ice@jeffreyy@KaledKalil@khalyan@killer_rose@kipperskipper@LastKiss@leightxn@Little Dark Age@Namigo@Rabbit@roso@Seffers@SitarHero@Subomie@Titsanny@ucanfma@Vagabond@Whis

The Chop (-5): @Gateau

"Bad ***** body, I didn't come to play, best believe when I step in the scene shady hoes just run away. Dream chaser, star maker, game changer, bank breaker. Cracked the code, now y'all know, Sasha Colby run this show."

xg4drcF.jpg

1. Raja

Season 3 (1/13)

All Stars 7 (1/1)

Average: 10.102

Queen of All Queens (15) x7: @Anvarie@bestfiction@Claymore@Fancyhoodlum@Ice@Little Dark Age@Scooter

11s x26: @#1Pokpaker@Aston Martin@CroNich@D-@-N@DR0GO@Femalien@Gwegend@halcyon93@Heirloom@Hephaestus@Hurem@Indie Go Mind@Jaded.@KaledKalil@killer_rose@madonnas@NumbSoul@OreGuy@PinkBox@R.E.M.@Rabbit@roso@Shinning@SitarHero@ucanfma@Velvet

10s x30: @??????@1000formsofacting@Bimbo@Cottonmouth@Dekkan@Devon Robot@Galang@genetic fail@Guy12345@HonourableVomit@HotFriedChicken@Jacobdaniel@Jaye@kataraqueen@leightxn@loveisdead9582@modern thing@PMM@Save The Day@Seffers@shark_heather@Sheegs@Subomie@sugrbby666@Titsanny@unino@Vagabond@wehan6@Whis@Why

1: @Thanatos

"Did somebody call for an eye-con?"

Edited by genetic fail
  • Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Average over 10? Queen!

I like jaida the most of the top3 but am proud I accurately predicted the winner so I’ll take it :-* 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

girlies who won nothing i loading for me :redface:

EDIT: oh you have to click every spoiler tags nnn

Edited by OreGuy
  • Haha 2

what place did raja get in the last queens rate? anyway, still a deserving winner. i can't blame all those 11s and 10s!

d82756e25b4c1e45ba88da40e93009210291568c

The winner of the HARDEST season ever, lest we forget

dacebc5d220942f00babd0f58bb9a896c2609d20

lol f*ck y’all for not giving Bob #1. He is the single most charismatic person to ever walk into that workroom. 

• Like 2

im happy with raja win but also @Gateau ya moms a ho. why the chop for miss colby :biblionny:

18 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Gag is I actually like Raja and defended her from the lashings she was getting during AS7, but I see some girls here are success stans seeing how they switched on Hag

spacer.png

Baguette, I've been stanning her since her ANTM days.

dacebc5d220942f00babd0f58bb9a896c2609d20

Season 15 In Memoriam

fxXmGLO.png

2. Sasha Colby

10. Mistress Isabelle Brooks

51. Anetra

57. Loosey LaDuca

63. Luxx Noir London

90. Spice

94. Marcia Marcia Marcia

105. Sugar

119. Malaysia Babydoll Foxx

134. Irene Dubois

143. Jax

145. Robin Fierce

155. Princess Poppy

159. Salina EsTitties

161. Aura Mayari

165. Amethyst

Cast Average: 5.822

Wow. You all picked one of the lamest queens for #1. I never saw her season, but you are all blinded by nostalgia. She served nothing during AS7 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.