RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

That was like 15 years ago... :gaycat7:

and it's still the only thing we remember from ratja

6 hours ago, Riot said:

Is Jackie Cox the most forgotten top 5 queen of recent seasons? The way she just disappeared :skull:

Does she even do drag anymore?

she needs to stop and open the only fans

Pp8ZEgP.giff

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Riot said:

Is Jackie Cox the most forgotten top 5 queen of recent seasons? The way she just disappeared :skull:

Top 5? hmmm

Sherry says no.

8 hours ago, Riot said:

Yes she unfortunately still does drag. Her and Olivia Lux are a couple of the most forgettable T5 contestants in recent years. :sorry:

• ATRL Moderator

Jackie cox has the worst runway package of finalists in recent history.  

39 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Jackie cox has the worst runway package of finalists in recent history.  

Not when Anetra exists. 

the Olivia Lux payola almost brings down the entirety of S13 …. and we don’t talk enough about how she and some other girls we’re doing to Utica what Rolaskatox + Coco/alyssa did to Jinkx on S5 …. but Utica wasn’t strong enough to overcome i fear

I like Olivia, she deserved better than Denali (who gave her that BUSTED ass makeover)

They really wanted Olivia to be that girl but she faded fast and they just switched to Kandi :dies:

Olivia is just so gray… No personality at all besides the adult baby play

Olivia is one of those queens that just don’t have a strong brand or identity, and they lack immense talent to compensate. I mean, what was her brand? Tiny purses, playing piano and gowns? :rip: 

Okay, and how does that relate to the drag you’re serving? It’s hard to connect with a queen that clearly isn’t connected with themselves yet.

Edited by Relampago.

Olivia was a chore to watch. I mean, the affected baby voice and her embarrassingly blatant desperation to win miz congeniality? A cringe queen.

That said, she did set Denali up with that horrid look and then send her packing, so maybe she ain't all bad :fan:

Yvie was kind of annoying. All she did was try and tell everyone about themselves and play victim when it suited her. She kinda deserved the embarrassing edit she got on AS7. :celestial5:

Tbh Olivia should've been in the bottom in a roast challenge so that Utichrist could send her home :bird:

45 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Olivia was a chore to watch. I mean, the affected baby voice and her embarrassingly blatant desperation to win miz congeniality? A cringe queen.

When she realized she fizzled out fast and started campaigning for Miss Congeniality :bibliahh: and still lost :bibliahh:

idk I liked Olivia early on, she was one of my initial picks... but god that baby voice/persona was tired and awful. she has a lot of potential but gotta work on her craft a lot first

5 hours ago, CBC said:

and it's still the only thing we remember from ratja

Blame that on your aging, Alzheimer-ridden brain. We still remember AS7 is from last year, dear. :gaycat1:

Edited by Rep2000

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The only time I hear about Jackie Cox is when NYC gays randomly see her on Grindr.

She been tryin to *** me forever :oh:

2 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Why did Marcia EAT the promo?

ASMR lover gave ngl

I'll never get over Luxx serving Pai Mei :deadbanana:

2sQWki9.jpg

Welcyum to ATRL's Fashion Photo Ruview. Today's first cateogry is...

Everybody Say Glove!

🏁

First up!

Anetra
ATRL says…

shE4Wuz.jpg

0 TOP TOOT
51,6% TOOT

41,9% BOOT
6,5% BOTTOM BOOT:

@CBC@slimfem@kipperskipper@Thanatos

🏁

Luxx Noir London
ATRL says…

mMJm8RT.jpg

9,7% TOP TOOT:
@Almodusa@NumbSoul@Yves@Ruschi@Stan@Seffers
61,3% TOOT
21% BOOT
8,1% BOTTOM BOOT:

@xrosup@Why@Adam’s Eve@ucanfma@EriKills

🏁

Mistress Isabelle Brooks
ATRL says…

VO7yw42.jpg

38,7% TOP TOOT:
@Big Bad Wolf@HotFriedChicken@feelslikeadream@KLatz@Flexus@Relampago.@FinleyGates@LastKiss@kipperskipper@unino@Guy12345 @Unoriginal@Thanatos@Why@K$Ellie@Adam’s Eve@Shinning@Desire@khalyan@Hephaestus@DJBroox@Mikeymoonshine@Elysium@KaledKalil
50% TOOT
9,7% BOOT
1,6% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Almodusa

🏁

Salina EsTitties
ATRL says…

oJGzTpG.jpg

6,5% TOP TOOT:
@madonnas@CBC@bestfiction@EriKills
33,9%TOOT
30,6% BOOT
29% BOTTOM BOOT:

@feelslikeadream@R.E.M.@Vagabond@loveisdead9582@genetic fail@PinkBox@Afferty@Bindi@#1Pokpaker@matheusbep@Desire@DJBroox@Stan@Mikeymoonshine@yourfaveisaflop@pxxxtrick@KasioKas@Frozen99

and our Bottom Boot of the week is…

🏁

Loosey LaDuca!

GaDnZXh.jpg

1,6% TOP TOOT: @ucanfma
9,7% TOOT
46,8% BOOT
41,9% BOTTOM BOOT:

@Lightbringer007 @Madonnas @Flexus @Relampago. @FinleyGates @Noah @loveisdead9582 @LastKiss @bestfiction @Cronich @Unino @NumbSoul @Unoriginal @Yves @pigeon @K$Ellie @touya kinomoto @sugrbby666 @Shinning @alfonso12 @Khalyan @Ruschi @Seffers @Dekkan @Elysium @Kaled Kalil

which makes our Top Toot of the week…

🏁
Sasha Colby!

:clap3:

A6qLBYF.jpg

41,9% TOP TOOT:
@Lightbringer007 @slimfem @Noah @Vagabond @loveisdead9582 @xrosup @genetic fail @Pinkbox @Afferty @Cronich @Bindi @killer_rose @pigeon @Sheegs @D e v o n @touya kinomoto @#1Pokpaker @sugrbby666 @matheusbep @alfonso12 @yourfaveisaflop @Pxxxtrick @KasioKas @Dekkan @Frozen99
51,6% TOOT
4,8% BOOT
1,6% BOTTOM BOOT:
@KLatz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.