RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 11/12/2023 at 8:32 AM, Jaded. said:

Most viewed Pit Stops to date:

1 S13 E5: The Bag Ball - Trixie & Violet, 4.9M

2 S13 E16: Finale - Trixie & Katya, 4.4M

3 AS6 E1: Premiere - Trixie & Bob, 3.7M

4 AS7 E3: Ball of Fortune - Bob & Katya, 2.8M

5 S13 E9: Snatch Game - Trixie & Bob, 2.7M

6 AS4 E6: Lalaparuzza - Trixie & Katya, 2.6M

7 S13 E7: Bossy Rossy - Trixie & Bianca, 2.6M

8 S13 E11: The Soda Commercial - Trixie & Ben, 2.4M

9 S15 E1: Premiere - Bianca, Ben & Jinkx, 2.4M

10 S14 E3: Animal Print/Red, White & Blue Ball; Monét & Violet, 2.2M

11 S12 E1: Premiere Pt. 1; Bob & Sasha, 2.1M

12 S15 E9: Crystal Ball; Bianca & Alyssa, 2.1M

13 AS6 E4: Diva Halftime Show; Trixie & Mo Heart, 2M

14 AS7 E1: Premiere - Bob & Nicole Byer, 2M

15 S14 E8: 60s Girl Groups - Monét & Katya, 2M

16 S15 E11: Stand-Up Comedy in Paris - Bianca & Plastique, 2M

17 S14 E14: Catwalk MV - Monét & Bob, 1.9M

18 S14 E10: Snatch Game - Monét & Bianca, 1.9M

19 AS6 E2: Blue Ball - Trixie & Manila, 1.8M

20 AS8 E1: Premiere - Bianca & Alaska, 1.8M

Lots of Trixie on that list - seething at that must suck

• Like 3

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, madonnas said:

Gia is THEE comedy queen of the entire franchise. 

the most factual post in this thread, I fear 

the way I can just think of some her lines and start cracking up to myself. “Girl…soak WHAT up???”

and the amount of times I say “let’s just say THAT” in real life on a weekly basis…

• Like 2

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Wish I gave this overrated doll a 0. I will never understand how anyone Stans her. She’s doesn’t offer much for me. I don’t dislike her but I’m annoyed that she’s snatching such a good placement from the plethora of early out sabotaged queens.

Or someone like the unproblematic goddess with one of the most gorgeous mugs and daytime realness darling-  who serves the community, like me. Who’s beguiled by a bargain, like me. Who likes wild times OoOooOoh like me…And who looks gorgeous,  speaks extemporaneously and invites fascinating people to sit on the couch and get Very Delta. Naomi is not these things. Therefore I am submitting an official petition to swap Delta and Naomi’s placements Tysm @genetic fail 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Out before ******* mistress Isabel flops? Please shut this thread down!

• Thumbs Down 3

The fact that Gia Gunn, Thorgy Thor, and Valentina outlasted Jinkx, Trinity, Manila, and Latrice is laughable. I like all three of them but the aforementioned four queens are superior in most ways. 

No offense but Jaida next

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

The fact that Gia Gunn, Thorgy Thor, and Valentina outlasted Jinkx, Trinity, Manila, and Latrice is laughable. I like all three of them but the aforementioned four queens are superior in most ways. 

3 legends outlasting 3 overrated duds and manila, a queen made for drag race (and drag race only)? No, when it's correct it's correct bb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Wish I gave this overrated doll a 0. I will never understand how anyone Stans her. She’s doesn’t offer much for me. I don’t dislike her but I’m annoyed that she’s snatching such a good placement from the plethora of early out sabotaged queens.

Or someone like the unproblematic goddess with one of the most gorgeous mugs and daytime realness darling-  who serves the community, like me. Who’s beguiled by a bargain, like me. Who likes wild times OoOooOoh like me…And who looks gorgeous,  speaks extemporaneously and invites fascinating people to sit on the couch and get Very Delta. Naomi is not these things. Therefore I am submitting an official petition to swap Delta and Naomi’s placements Tysm @genetic fail 

How can you say that when it has been confirmed that Naomi is indeed a fascinating person who got invited to get very Delta?

• Like 1

Latrice lost her legend status with AS4. She wasn’t able to keep up with the new talent, such a bad move for her career 

• Like 1

I made a mistake, should have given Gia my 11 for season 6 RECOUNT PLEASE

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I feel like Katya has sort of given up. She's happy doing the bare minimum, get her check and live his life as a regular man completely removed from anything drag related.

Not to keep being a biased Katya stan in here, but I don’t understand where this narrative is coming from (here and elsewhere). 

Over the last 3-4 years Katya has released an EP with multiple music videos, has been doing two weekly shows (UNHhhh and the podcast, though granted that’s usually out of drag) and a Netflix show, and completed a two-year world tour that I imagine is one of the most successful drag tours ever :skull: 

And she had to get a hip replacement after the tour wrapped, so obviously she hasn’t been in drag 24/7 doing splits at the club…

I think she’s only doing things she wants to do (and is also staying away from environments with drugs and alcohol). I much prefer that over the queens who will appear in literally any —insert whichever drag queen we can book! here— commercial or TV role. 

• Like 8

Also, Naomi and Gia being out already? Criminal taste in this thread… 

• Like 2

don't think I've even smiled at 1 piece of Katya content since as2 

Gia, Shannel are legends but top 30 feels right. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Not to keep being a biased Katya stan in here, but I don’t understand where this narrative is coming from (here and elsewhere). 

Over the last 3-4 years Katya has released an EP with multiple music videos, has been doing two weekly shows (UNHhhh and the podcast, though granted that’s usually out of drag) and a Netflix show, and completed a two-year world tour that I imagine is one of the most successful drag tours ever :skull: 

And she had to get a hip replacement after the tour wrapped, so obviously she hasn’t been in drag 24/7 doing splits at the club…

I think she’s only doing things she wants to do (and is also staying away from environments with drugs and alcohol). I much prefer that over the queens who will appear in literally any —insert whichever drag queen we can book! here— commercial or TV role. 

I'm a big fan too. I gave her a 10 afterall and I agree with everything you said. Off the things you listed, I think she's only truly passionate about the EP and the podcast where she's able to speak on more serious issues which is where she truly shines and what I enjoy watching her do the most. It's obvious she absolutely despises what drag culture has become and that's where the narrative stems from.

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

:biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio: What the f*ck

Yeah her mug is bad now but God her appearances in the show is so stellar. Fashion icon, amazing performer (her Come Rain or Come Shine is one of this franchise highlight), funny dry humor. Like you're delusional to think she's boring when she's always been interesting and enthusiastic in every interview / show that I've seen.

Monet X Change & Sasha Smellour gtfo !

Edited by Heirloom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I'm a big fan too. I gave her a 10 afterall and I agree with everything you said. Off the things you listed, I think she's only truly passionate about the EP and the podcast where she's able to speak on more serious issues which is where she truly shines and what I enjoy watching her do the most. It's obvious she absolutely despises what drag culture has become and that's where the narrative stems from.

I guess that’s fair, but that’s what I’ve been really impressed about with both T&K and Bianca. More than 95% of other RuGirls, they’ve been able to establish stuff that works for them without revolving around Drag Race and the other girls and only bars/clubs. They are doing things they enjoy while also happening to be drag queens. Ultimately that’s what sets some queens apart as the “next drag superstars” to me because that’s what Ru was doing in the 90s (music videos, the show with Michelle, appearing on mainstream talk shows, etc)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

How can you say that when it has been confirmed that Naomi is indeed a fascinating person who got invited to get very Delta?

I **** you not, I turned that episode off bc I was bored :deadbanana2:

coming to these results to drag Naomi was NOT on my to do list but it just happened oops lmao- sorry girlies I’ll move along now

2 hours ago, LionH3art said:

I made a mistake, should have given Gia my 11 for season 6 RECOUNT PLEASE

I support this decision and vote YES.

also there needs to be no defense for Katya. You either get it or you don’t. 

The way I have 0 attachment to today's OUTs

can't believe I used to think Katya was cute out of drag back in S7

sugykyW.gif

• Thanks 1

I agree with the girls saying Katya has kind of given up and that she dumbs herself down for Trixie content. Even listening to some of The Bald & The Beautiful you can tell she couldn't care less about Trixie's vapid, basic conversation topics.

I’m shocked brooke is still in, CDR must have done wonders for her cus I remember her getting lashed here when S11 was airing :rip: 

29 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I’m shocked brooke is still in, CDR must have done wonders for her cus I remember her getting lashed here when S11 was airing :rip: 

I mean...

F-1fzV6XMAAZU3C?format=jpg&name=medium

How can you give that anything less than an 8? (pls ignore the first one)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

I mean...

The first one serving Mama Pao / Mansha Lopez :deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Are they really though? Outside of maybe Jinkx what have the other 3 really achieved? 

9 hours ago, Velvet said:

Symone is a Top 5 queen so she better not be out before the Top 20

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

She;s the next Rupaul

hair: Gigi
dress: designer
nail: manicurist
make up: make-up artist
text: someone who writes everything for her
body: symone

she's a product

3 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I mean...

tbh?

2>4>3>1>5

Spoiler

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.