Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

They may have wealthy families that could get them higher places but that in of itself isn't nepotism. Sunny's uncle being CEO is true nepotism. 

Well yes, but most of the time the families are/become connected to the companies their children are in even if they don't have power within the company itself.  Like Chenle's parents are heavily invested in Label V which managed WayV and Jaehyun's family are involved with SM Entertainment US. 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Narima said:

keep streaming hyenas :santa:

Ditto and/or OMG and even IVE next comebacks are coming to broke the records.

 

Truly a great times to witness the 4th gen girlies getting bigger sales and streams over the time :jonny5:

 

2022 will be remembered as the year of IVE, Le Sserafim, and NewJeans the 4th Gen monster rookies GGs trinity.

Edited by discreetinside

I need sm to get their **** together and release catchy song for aespa, now that giselle fully morphing into visual line they will be unstopabble i also noticed giselle been practicing dance real hard lately... Lessgo... :duca:

LSR, NJ and IVE smashing internationally effortlessly while JYP and SM have been trying for a decade now :rip:

Anyway ditto success is another case of FBI, the sing is horrible how could people repeatedly listen to the song i mean i cant even finish the song :mazen:

I knew this being asked before, but does anyone can confirmed about this rumor about IVE Asia tour next year

 

 

2 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

I knew this being asked before, but does anyone can confirmed about this rumor about IVE Asia tour next year

 

 

With six songs?

5 minutes ago, Nein said:

With six songs?

If the Asia tour was confirmed then we're gonna expect lightstick and full length album comeback before March after the Monsta X comeback cause there's no way they're going to tour with just 7 songs (6 songs and Queen of Hearts) and without official lightstick.

Edited by discreetinside

8 minutes ago, Nein said:

With six songs?

It’s going to be a Fan meeting tour in Asia I think. SS is already planning to sell 72k seats in Japan. 
 

Plus their next cb in Q1 is going to be a mini, so a total of at least 10 songs in their discography + special covers stage

Edited by Adama

6 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

If the Asia tour was confirmed then we're gonna expect lightstick and full length album comeback before March after the Monsta X comeback cause there's no way they're going to tour with just 7 songs (6 songs and Queen of Hearts) and without official lightstick.

I’m sure they’re coming back in February. (BP did have a world tour with like 9 songs :rip:)  

- Light stick reveal next month. 

I think an Asian tour is too soon but I guess it will be held in small theaters. 

Psycho at #66 and Bad Boy at #100 on Spotify Korea :chick2:

 

The GP is hungry for another Velvet smash

7 hours ago, Blank Space said:

NME's best K-pop songs of 2022:

 

5. LE SSERAFIM - ANTIFRAGILE 

4. IVE - After Like 

3. TAEYEON  - INVU

2. B.I - BTBT

1. NewJeans - Hype Boy

 

Not them picking After Like over Love Dive :skull:.  The top 2 picks are great tho. 

 

https://www.nme.com/features/music-features/nme-best-k-pop-songs-of-the-year-2022-3368972

BTBT stays making all these Best Of lists. Somehow Hanbin always wins and I can stand it

Highest daily streams on Spotify South Korea history:

#1 Ditto 179,043
#2 Ditto 158,803
#3 Ditto 148,583
#4 Ditto 131,565
#5 Still Life 129,437
#6 Ditto 118,278 🆕
#7 Ditto 115,013 
#8 Ditto 109,546 
#9 Ditto 107,718
#10 Still Life 94,432
 

:rip: 

49 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

LSR, NJ and IVE smashing internationally effortlessly while JYP and SM have been trying for a decade now :rip:

In some cases, it's the difference between a decade of having boy groups that smash in a specific part of the world versus a boy group that smashed beyond that scene.

 

:cm:

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

LSR, NJ and IVE smashing internationally effortlessly while JYP and SM have been trying for a decade now :rip:

TWICE & SKZ sweetie :biblio:

16 minutes ago, xrosup said:

BTBT stays making all these Best Of lists. Somehow Hanbin always wins and I can stand it

 

Male SOTY. 

 

ytftbkf.gif

54 minutes ago, Adama said:

It’s going to be a Fan meeting tour in Asia I think. SS is already planning to sell 72k seats in Japan. 
 

Plus their next cb in Q1 is going to be a mini, so a total of at least 10 songs in their discography + special covers stage

 

48 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I’m sure they’re coming back in February. (BP did have a world tour with like 9 songs :rip:)  

- Light stick reveal next month. 

I think an Asian tour is too soon but I guess it will be held in small theaters. 

I actually expect IVE next cb is gonna be a full length album. As much as I hesitant to bring SISTAR over again, IVE release sequence was very similar to SISTAR with 3 singles album within their rookie year and SISTAR next cb So Cool was a full album that released in August 2011 14 months after their debut in June 2010. I wouldn't be surprised SS repeat the release sequence on IVE given SISTAR was SS first successful group and IVE was smashing and popular now. 

 

I'm expect a mini album sized new tracks (Queen of Hearts Korean Version being one of the new track) with the title tracks and selected b-sides from the previous 3 single albums that made into their full album.

 

 

Edited by discreetinside

Spotify Global (12/26):

 

#34 Ditto - 2,305,471

#75 Dreamers - 1,565,813

#87 Antifragile - 1,318,042

#93 Left and Right - 1,263,448

#94 Shut Down - 1,258,305

#145 Pink Venom - 1,058,191

#153 Hype Boy - 1,036,408

 

Antifragile's longevity is impressive. It deserves to break every single record. I just can't enough of it. :jonny5:

 

I need another IVE smasha soon too. Now that I think about it, I'm glad they didn't have a comeback this month.

Edited by State of Grace.

12 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

TWICE & SKZ sweetie :biblio:

Well compared to these three there’s a wall :ducky:


 

 

7 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

 

I actually expect IVE next cb is gonna be a full length album. As much as I hesitant to bring SISTAR over again, IVE release sequence was very similar to SISTAR with 3 singles album within their rookie year and SISTAR next cb So Cool was a full album that released in August 2011 14 months after their debut in June 2010. I wouldn't be surprised Starships repeat the release sequence on IVE given SISTAR was SS first successful group and IVE was smashing and popular now. 

 

I'm expect a mini album sized new tracks (expect Queen of Hearts Korean Version being one of the new song) with 6 existing tracks from the 3 single albums that made into their full album.

A collapse if we get a full album I just hope SS will stop being cheap and promote their b-sides and the most important the album has to be good.  

 

the way she looked up :cries:

 

JCL supremacy, I can’t believe they did it :clap3: this is even better than the SNSD cb ngl, never would’ve expected

Edited by IamCY

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I need another IVE smasha soon too. Now that I think about it, I'm glad they didn't have a comeback this month.

Well we're expecting IVE cb after the Monsta X cb next month probably around February because of the rumored Asia "tour" on March-April.

3 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Well we're expecting IVE cb after the Monsta X cb next month probably around February because of the rumored Asia "tour" on March-April.

When they come back with a Valentines smasha :WAP: 

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

When they come back with a Valentines smasha :WAP: 

They better have Love Dive 2.0 title track for Valentine's day and goddesses theme and concept.

 

In the meantime, apparently there's a demo leak and well I have no comment on this cause the beat just goes nowhere so I hope it's a fake leak.

 

 

9 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

They better have Love Dive 2.0 title track for Valentine's day and goddesses theme and concept.

 

In the meantime, apparently there's a demo leak and well I have no comment on this cause the beat just goes nowhere so I hope it's a fake leak.

 

 

This is not good :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.