• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

:party: G WON

Apparently the all member album is a full album with all the songs :duca:

Need G to win the whole thing :jonny4:

Does anyone know if all the demos from that tripleS thingy are getting recorded/released and we are just picking the title or is the rest getting completely scrapped? I hope F wins, but if H, C and E could be gone forever I’m gonna cry :deadbanana:

19 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Does anyone know if all the demos from that tripleS thingy are getting recorded/released and we are just picking the title or is the rest getting completely scrapped? I hope F wins, but if H, C and E could be gone forever I’m gonna cry :deadbanana:

apparently they'll all be released as a full album and the song contest is to decide the title track 

3 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

apparently they'll all be released as a full album and the song contest is to decide the title track 

So this is gonna be for the full group and not next unit? I kinda thought Dimension is gonna be their first song as a full group since the released one says "AAA Version". I'm sad to admit here for Jaden's imaginative creative directing, but I wish we had more clarity about what's happening next :dies:

Can you imagine one of the major current girl groups doing an intro like this, lmao

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

The comeback I'm asking for. The way they spent YEARS without talking to HyunA and now that they do Gayoon is M.I.A

You know what...out of the remaining 2nd gen comeback options, 4Minute is probably one of the least impossible (but it's still unlikely). Just depends if the members want it and whether CUBE stands in their way.

The impossible ones are probably TVXQ OT5, SNSD OT9 and Miss A. f(x) is less impossible, but I don't see it happening sadly.

17 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

So this is gonna be for the full group and not next unit? I kinda thought Dimension is gonna be their first song as a full group since the released one says "AAA Version". I'm sad to admit here for Jaden's imaginative creative directing, but I wish we had more clarity about what's happening next :dies:

No, their next unit is coming anytime soon and they'll release as ot10 early next year, the ot10 release is what the voting is for.

As for Dimension, I think every unit will get their own version, and those versions will be combined in the full song. Notice how the instrumental is clearly a lot louder than the vocals in the AAA version? I think it's only one layer of the song. 

Edited by Kummercell

1 minute ago, Kummercell said:

No, their next unit is coming anytime soon and they'll release as ot10 early next year, the ot10 release is what the voting is for.

As for Dimension, I think every unit will get their own version, and those versions will be combined in the full song. Notice how the instrumental is clearly a lot louder than the vocals in the AAA version? I think it's only one layer of the song. 

Ok thank you! Kinda missed the fact that it's confirmed to be 10 too, the last time I remember people saying they'll be an NCT sized group with subunits being the focus dd

Yeah I see what you mean, I really love that song tho. It would be weird to push it after we know it, but I hope it ends up as the all-members track too

18 minutes ago, Zack said:

You know what...out of the remaining 2nd gen comeback options, 4Minute is probably one of the least impossible (but it's still unlikely). Just depends if the members want it and whether CUBE stands in their way.

The impossible ones are probably TVXQ OT5, SNSD OT9 and Miss A. f(x) is less impossible, but I don't see it happening sadly.

The most impossible one is Secret, Sunhwa has a public beef with Zinger/Hana. :deadbanana2:

18 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The most impossible one is Secret, Sunhwa has a public beef with Zinger/Hana. :deadbanana2:

Oh I forgot about Shikeurit...they were a hot mess lol. Is Sunhwa the one they said was a crazy alcoholic or something? And I'm sure some other members sued the company/abandoned their contract, so yeah...they definitely can't come back. :skull:

Edited by Zack

1 minute ago, Zack said:

Oh I forgot about Shikeurit...they was a hot mess lol. Is Sunhwa the one they said was a crazy alcoholic or something? And I'm sure some other members sued the company/abandoned their contract, so yeah...they definitely can't come back. :skull:

Yeah Hana said Sunhwa was had drinking and drunk habits. The 2 of them fought publicly, everyone from Jieun, Hyosung & even the company tried to calm it, Hana apologized, but Sunhwa never accepted the apology and even talked about it publicly. The funnier fact is to this day Sunhwa is following everyone but Hana. And when Secret reunit it's either with Hana or Sunhwa never both of them.

Sunhwa left before the whole mess.

Jieun sued TS in 2018, Hyosung sued TS in 2019, their groups Trcng & Sonamoo also sued the company and it shut down.
The fact that this company has been sued by Untouchable, BAP, Secret, Trcng & Sonamoo which is all of their act is WILD.

I need my girls SECRET to come back :jonny: They were so talented :jonny: 

This SERVE

11 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Yeah Hana said Sunhwa was had drinking and drunk habits. The 2 of them fought publicly, everyone from Jieun, Hyosung & even the company tried to calm it, Hana apologized, but Sunhwa never accepted the apology and even talked about it publicly. The funnier fact is to this day Sunhwa is following everyone but Hana. And when Secret reunit it's either with Hana or Sunhwa never both of them.

Jieun sued TS in 2018, Hyosung sued TS in 2019, their groups Trcng & Sonamoo also sued the company and it shut down.
The fact that this company has been sued by Untouchable, BAP, Secret, Trcng & Sonamoo which is all of their act is WILD.

And Sunhwa takes it as an inspiration for her new hit drama "Work Later, Drink Now". What a Queen :clap3: 

12 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Messier than I remembered. 2nd gen had some wild scandals/stories. I kinda don't blame Sunhwa for being mad though, the heavy drinking image stuck and she couldn't get out of it for a long time. Even some radio DJs started talking about it.

5 minutes ago, Sept said:

I need my girls SECRET to come back :jonny: They were so talented :jonny: 

This SERVE

Also the bop that is MADONNA. They were giving *confidence* from start to finish :clap3:

59 minutes ago, Zack said:

Deserved! Now we just need SM to ship the albums properly.

The fact that FMR did 690k on GAON :jonny: 

Can we manifest 1M? :eek: 

1 minute ago, Sept said:

The fact that FMR did 690k on GAON :jonny: 

Can we manifest 1M? :eek: 

RV gap between Circle/Gaon and Hanteo is never that big (which is a good thing because it means the sales numbers are more certain), FMR gap is only around 100-200k.

I feel like they could get close, but it will probably just miss 1M. Maybe 800k-900k on Circle, but I'm very ready to be proved wrong :loki:

Their sales growth is INSANE in the last 18 months...

16 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Stray kids over enhypen :hoetenks:Enhypen is a visual group. 

The way I see her singing chungha (early tracks) or some Ariana typa songs. A wasted superstar. 

She definitely fits Chungha’s early vibe or even her Rollercoaster era. Instead she’s relegated to the side while Yeji shrieks her vocal chords away :rip: 

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

The comeback I'm asking for. The way they spent YEARS without talking to HyunA and now that they do Gayoon is M.I.A

NOW we're talking, I don't know how it could do. I don't think it would have much hype because they never had the big pressence other old groups had. Also they changed styles so many times that it's hard for me to picture what it would sound like or what direction would it take.

In KARA's case they have a very distinctive sound through their careers and When I Move is very similar to it but with a more current appeal

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

2NE1 would absolutely bag a hit if they had a properly promoted comeback in 2024 for their 15th anniversary that stayed true to their sound and wasn't some farewell crap like Goodbye was. 

Teddy just needs to give them a 2NE1 (From the Vault) song he's been saving for Baemon

2NE1 could easily bag a hit with either a nice pop tune or a sad ballad. They had a great GP appeal, I think CL could easily handle it, leave Teddy out of it because seeing the **** he is giving BP...

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Yeah those aren't happening. I could see a miracle happen with SNSD OT9 for something down the long road like a Summer Olympics in Korea or something (I mean I would hope that by then they would have gotten over it or at least just do it one last time for old time sake).

TVXQ is pointless the other two completely outgrew the old line up and all or at least 2/3 are in huge scandals or very disliked so I doubt even the public or fans want them. f(x) is honestly done, I don't think any of them would be interested at all, maybe poor Luna but Victoria and Krystal no chance.

miss A well hehe. Almost all of them have moved on. Jia and Fei have their thing going on China and doing fine, Suzy is Suzy and well Min...bless her heart

1 hour ago, Kummercell said:

i hope this is true cause it’s a great song but the quality sucks :rip:

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Sangyeon from The Boyz. He’s their leader and main vocalist. And he’s 26

He’s hot, and he’s a man :jonnycat:
Let me go stream the best 4th gen TT 

2 hours ago, Cotton said:

If Kara got a hit then why wouldn’t a 2NE1 comeback? Like let’s be real as if anyone expected Kara to do well. 2NE1 absolutely can do the same if not better with the right song and promo

Bc No Teddy = No hits 

CL and her friends are very aware of that :mandown:

Also question? Why  the Kpop females artists never collab together? Like IU doing feature with Gd, Jay park, Zico, but she never did one with her peers :rip:?

Did Taeyeon collaborated with a female artist who isn’t part of Snsd (and Amber :deadbanana4:) ? Isn’t her and Heize friend? And why Jessi and Hyuna never did a collab together, but instead we got Dawn? CL, Hyolyn ? Sumni and Chungha??? 

Like what’s the reason? 

Edited by Adama