Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

If Itzy's Yuna were to be under SM / YG / Starship, she would be challenge Wonyoung IT girl status about now but welp :bam:

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Britney Jean said:

omg what happened why not wonyoung

 

download.gif

 

I guess her company knows who LESSARAFIM main competitor is :bam:

11 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

A tiktok with Sunghoon and not Wonyoung? :weeps:

 

download.gif

 

nnn it's probably the fact that they're both under HYBE

 

IVE is competition for the Lesserafim girls :gaycat5:

14 minutes ago, Adama said:

Oh wow :clap3:
 

 

multi-talented king deserves :jonny5: yes junho yes TABS

 

SM just registered NCT Dream's repackage, so looks like they're coming next (and then hopefully aespa will follow :dancehall:)

 

 

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

SM just registered NCT Dream's repackage, so looks like they're coming next (and then hopefully aespa will follow :dancehall:)

 

 

Another million seller album coming. 

I hope the song serves Hello Future and not noise.

 

We need Aespa CB, They need to release before the BoTS.

Why was this the only time SM paid attention to winwin :deadbanana2:

 

 

4 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Why was this the only time SM paid attention to winwin :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

This was art. Winwin ate Ten up here.

Edited by Blank Space

I’m visiting Paris and that actress from Squid Games is literally on EVERY street :deadbanana2:

Winwin will probably leave next year when the contract is up, but I wonder if Ten will too. 

 

There's not much reason for him to stay since WayV and SuperM are really inactive. Besides a couple of solos he hasn't had much promotion at all. He should have been in NCT 127 imo instead of Jungwoo. 

23 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I’m visiting Paris and that actress from Squid Games is literally on EVERY street :deadbanana2:

For real...these Louis Vuitton ads don’t want to leave me...:rip: but I’m not complaining she’s pretty...

11 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

For real...these Louis Vuitton ads don’t want to leave me...:rip: but I’m not complaining she’s pretty...

Is it necessary to have ads on every corner :skull:  I agree she’s gorg but like :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

It flopped because mafia killed the hype, even internationally it couldn’t compete with Mafia. As a midzy the hype was inexistant. Loco still a bop :giraffe:

Mafia remains the most streamed 2021 4th gen GG song on Spotify, Loco is only few millions behind despite being released months later. Certified hit makers I fear. 

download.gif

37 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I’m visiting Paris and that actress from Squid Games is literally on EVERY street :deadbanana2:

Yeah, it was the same with Jennie ads for Chanel. At every corner of bus stop lol 

Lmao, I'm sure Sakura, Chaewon and Wonyoung are fine. Sakura and Chaewon even wave to Wonyoung at Mu Bank interview. It must be Starship prohibiting the girls to do anything about another GG, since Ive is also promoting right now. 

 

Anyway 

 

 

This feels too early, I'm scared it will plummet after few days. 

Edited by Hay Amores

7 hours ago, Hazy said:

Eunchae is doing fine, she has nice stage presence and is kinda cute, she’s not looking out of place among other girls during performance. It’s just that she seems a bit toned down, maybe because she’s the youngest, and she got like 5 seconds of lines in Fearless so it’s not like the company gave her a lot of possibilities to shine… she will be good once she will get more space in the next TT, which I hope will happen

 

In my opion they seem to be well balanced group. I watched their reaction to that weird „The world is my oyster” teaser and them taking animal MBTI test, it was pretty funny and I think they definitely needed Garam and Eunchae in the group

 

All of the girls are beautiful and talented. For now it’s nothing groudbreaking but in my opinion they served a well balanced and solid debut 

Yeah she’s very young and hasn’t gotten enough parts to shine yet, but she still did well with what she was given and worked well with the group as a whole. I think that’s already a win for her for now. I think shell get more time to shine and grow more as she gets older..like Yeri and Shuhua(after Soojin left lol). Even Gauel is already shining way more in Love Dive than she did in Eleven, so I see the same happening with Eunchae. So y’all better go easy on this little girl. 

just here to remind y'all that full length k-album of the year already dropped :clap3:

 

55 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I’m visiting Paris and that actress from Squid Games is literally on EVERY street :deadbanana2:

:rip: is she not getting mobbed? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.