Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I for one really enjoyed it :party:and it looks like the girls had fun too!

5 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

Dead. Since the eq and editing is all over the place I actually wouldn’t be surprised if there was crowd noise added in parts. Whenever there is a pan and we see a sliver the crowd is totally still.

The crowds totally still for a lot of the stages at Coachella. These people are cooked from being in the sun all day and drugs. They're also busy making sure the concert footage they're recording is perfectly still and clear

8 minutes ago, joysaiyo said:

It's the way Winter can do anything and Knetz won't drag ha while nitpicking everyone else :deadbanana4:

Why they’re obsessed with her???? Ningning is getting dragged while we let miss winter being a mess :bibliahh: 

1 minute ago, AbsynthPop said:

Aespa has Japanese tracks right? I’d love to hear them on Japanese television. Would be an interesting first listen.

Not yet but they're rumored to make their japan debut this year

Just now, turuni said:

sm is ******* SICK! they all sang live, what the hell

 

 

 

Sadly we can’t blame SM on this one. Coachella this year had such loud backtrack for every artist on the youtube  version. 

3 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

Girl, goodbye. You could see some of them telling like Giselle but her aside no live vocals could be heard until that Cheetah Girls song debut

 

Just now, Weeaboo said:

Can you guys stop with the not live comments. Everything was live 

 

 

y’all sound so bitter for no reason. 

so what now?

 

the glitchy streaming audio =/= what was actually heard live

The black mamba chorus feels like an EVENT at a festival like this, other than that it was pretty boring, that new song especially... a choice :celestial5:

Just now, Supervillain said:

Life's Too Short is an Ella Henderson scrap... :skull: 

Really? :deadbanana:

OæH looking for every factor out of their control to shade the girls when they did their total best and delivered stars on the rise energy :coffee2:

The backing track :skull: I'll stick to the crowd videos I guess. Really fun show though, proud of them :clap3:

they sang LIVE :clap3: too bad about the youtube version but at least there is fancam proof :clap3: 

SM probably thought the live vocals wouldn’t cut it and decided to turn up the backing track real

loud. I guess they didn’t have time to synk it up properly with the video in real-time 

 

Felt like they should have a booked a smaller and more condense environment like Perfume at Gobi stage in 2019, which would have suited their experimental style more. Plus, being announced a week before, all those who already got tickets that happened to know them would create a better audience and atmosphere. 

Aespa is the moment, can't wait for their CB. They did great at Coachella.

Ning Ning and Giselle energies were the best.

overall Ning was the best as expected 

 

Winter ruined the whole mood of the performance. They were all having fun performing except her and her boring poker face. Like girl enjoy your moment, smile. She need a wake up call at this point! 
 

Nothing memorable during the performance, like not a stand out moment. But at least they finally sang live


the crowd was really dead 

 

Edited by Adama

18 minutes ago, Lazuli said:

the fact that giselle is the only one that i can hear :skull: she's literally SHOUTING but its so drowned out 

I was lowkey concerned abt how she would perform considering how quiet she was on the encore stages, but sis really went out there and lived her best fckin life and thats all that matters!!! 

 

I think they did pretty good for their first major performance in front of an audience, and with live vocals at that. I think theyve cemented themselves as the best group vocally in the 4th gen (so far).:clap3:

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Life's Too Short is an Ella Henderson scrap... :skull: 

I believe it… :emofish:

I enjoyed it. I don't bother with kpop performances anymore since it's the same polished, lipsynced set over and over again, so it was nice to get something different. Even if they did end up editing the livestream anyway. 

 

Karina's "we're aespa" as they're leaving was awkwardly endearing. I've only ever been interested in Ningning before this, so she was a pleasant surprise. 

But overall they did their best it’s clear aespa aren’t the best performers but all of the members tried to interact with the crowd and showed some energy expect miss winter. :celestial2:

Wait. They did it sang live this time. 

I watched some videos and I can't believe they did aenergy. :jonny5:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.