Vanessa Carlton

FakeHappy

http://www.nashvillelifestyles.com/_scripts/img_pp_crop.php?w=632&h=475&img=/_uploads/articles/vc.jpg

The official ATRL base for Vanessa Carlton, the Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter who has amassed critical acclaim and commercial success with her five studio albums. Currently, Vanessa is releasing monthly covers and writing her highly anticipated sixth album while taking care of her children in Nashville, Tennessee.

ATRL's Nessaholics:

@Ryanicorn

@Courtney Love

@ChristianRAWKS

@Tusk

@undermyskin

@mdnazn

@chilicheese01

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• drivers license

• collin

• Poxy

Harmonium best album of all time 

@private radio @Afterglow get in little Nolitas :jonnycat:

No stain in her discography 

Love is an Art/Liberman/Heroes and Thieves top 3

include me plz, a fervent Nessaholic back in the days.

Controversial opinion: Michelle's music ages better than Vanessa's, save for Rabbits on the Run :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Harmonium best album of all time 

@private radio @Afterglow get in little Nolitas :jonnycat:

umm we need to be included iin the OP... our names literally her song titles :jonnycat:

32 minutes ago, charmed23 said:

Controversial opinion: Michelle's music ages better than Vanessa's, save for Rabbits on the Run :gaycat5:

Nessaholic revoked :sorry:

sorry but Hotel Paper aged sans the 3 singles. meanwhile, Vanessa has a wider range and her discography kinda has no flaws :michael:

36 minutes ago, charmed23 said:

1 minute ago, private radio said:

umm we need to be included iin the OP... our names literally her song titles :jonnycat:

sorry but Hotel Paper aged sans the 3 singles. meanwhile, Vanessa has a wider range and her discography kinda has no flaws :michael:

The OP has been banned, I need @ProudLBS to message him on Instagram to see if ATRL can give him second chance, Nessaholics are a dying breed :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, private radio said:

Nooooo, don't revoke mine haha Ok fine, I'll be a former Nessaholic turned OTH for Vanessa :gaycat5:

Hm, I guess on second thoughts, only the production of Heroes & Thieves ages terribly. Homegurl flopped hard deservingly for NOT finishing that gorgeously beautiful piano riff she randomly played in one of those Murder Inc reality episode (what was it again, does anyone remember this piano riff? I still have it in my iTunes library!)

Spring Street would've been a #1 single for months if it was released!

9 hours ago, private radio said:

This. 

Harmonium is still one of the best albums of all time.

6 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Annie is one of the best songs of all time

Spill 

Only of few songs that made me cry after paying attention to the lyrics 

6 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Annie is one of the best songs of all time

“More to life than trying to survive”

:jonnycat:

I’m actually surprised to see Vanessa love her! Maybe some ATRLers deserve rights after all. :gaycat2:

Harmonium is definitely my favourite album by her, but she honestly just has so much great material. Some of my favourites:

This Time is so underrated :jonnycat:

a streaming today and it is excellent your honor

we will live like kings under lavender... skies... skies... we will :jonny5:

On 4/15/2022 at 11:26 AM, Cutthroat said:

I’m actually surprised to see Vanessa love her! Maybe some ATRLers deserve rights after all. :gaycat2:

Harmonium is definitely my favourite album by her, but she honestly just has so much great material. Some of my favourites:

not ashamed to say i've tried to learned all these on the piano at one point.. i'm having flashbacks :deadbanana4:

Tall Tales is songwriting genius both musically and lyrically :jonny2:

Let's stan The One featuring Stevie Nicks this fine day :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Poxy said:

:celestial4:

Live version

8 minutes ago, Poxy said:

this song alone is why y'all shouldn't sh!t on H&T :clap3:

4 minutes ago, private radio said:

this song alone is why y'all shouldn't sh!t on H&T :clap3:

It was my favorite album and then Liberman and Love is an Art came out. 

She’s currently recording a new album.

On 4/16/2022 at 11:22 PM, private radio said:

not ashamed to say i've tried to learned all these on the piano at one point.. i'm having flashbacks :deadbanana4:

Tall Tales is songwriting genius both musically and lyrically :jonny2:

dora-dora-the-explorer.gif

You know how to play piano? :jonnycat:

My ex also played piano, I played Harmonium (White Houses and Who's To Say) and asked if he could repeat those notes. He said he couldn't (I even asked him to play the global classic A Thousand Miles and he couldn't even do that...). He then said to turn it off cuz Vanessa couldn't sing. He is EX for a reason now.

On 4/16/2022 at 11:27 PM, Stellar1103 said:

"Rinse" is that girl :jonny2:

Be Not GODbody apprecition :jonnycat:

Heroes & Thieves is so ******* good. 

7 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

You know how to play piano? :jonnycat:

My ex also played piano, I played Harmonium (White Houses and Who's To Say) and asked if he could repeat those notes. He said he couldn't (I even asked him to play the global classic A Thousand Miles and he couldn't even do that...). He then said to turn it off cuz Vanessa couldn't sing. He is EX for a reason now.

the gif fjfjjd

yes, I took piano lessons when I was young & that's funny, because it was learning "White Houses" that completely got me into her discography :jonnycat: oh man, EX for a reason indeed. he sounds like a flop, even my cousin knows how to play A Thousand Miles omg it's truly a classic that everyone recognizes.

I think the song that I played the most was "More Than This" & "Home", but I don't think I'd remember that long ass outro part though. V SNAPPED :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.