Olivia Rodrigo

Goofy

26 minutes ago, moodchaser said:

queen

She’s incredible and doesn’t get nearly enough credit for walking the walk, her peers could really learn a thing or two from her. 

I absolutely adore her for this, and love that a portion from each ticket sold on this tour are going to both her nonprofit Fund 4 Good and the National Network of Abortion Funds

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BuzzCharts

• Luckitty

• Baby Judas

• drivers license

Almost all the insiders on Twitter have not talked about olivia's new releases recently.Guess they just have no information about her.I really hope she can release obsessed at least.

Edited by Wang wento

When is she releasing Love Is Embarrassing as the next single??  :fan: 

On 3/17/2024 at 11:53 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

When is she releasing Love Is Embarrassing as the next single??  :fan: 

according to mediabase Sunday update - imminently!

https://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/112968/mediabase-chr-pop-top-chart?page=963

Hopefully there is a MV too! 

If they don't want to drop the deluxe anytime soon (assuming schedule is too packed now - especially with fellow interscope artists) then at least they are sending something to radio.

She has the dumbest team on earth.  LIE isn’t going to do anything.  Obsessed would have been fresh and new.  

She needs to leave Interscope 

4 hours ago, moodchaser said:

according to mediabase Sunday update - imminently!

https://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/112968/mediabase-chr-pop-top-chart?page=963

Hopefully there is a MV too! 

If they don't want to drop the deluxe anytime soon (assuming schedule is too packed now - especially with fellow interscope artists) then at least they are sending something to radio.

Omg I manifested this :gaycat1:

well... so what happened to LIE?

interscope are such a mess these days (not just for Olivia - seems like for all their artisits!)

anyway - happy if we finally have obsessed out!

7 hours ago, moodchaser said:

well... so what happened to LIE?

interscope are such a mess these days (not just for Olivia - seems like for all their artisits!)

anyway - happy if we finally have obsessed out!

Guts deluxe happening that Weeknd, and Obssessed is the focus track, I really would be happy if as Obssessed as Love is ambarassing became singles, but make em singles at the same times could mean a lot of risk.

The rumours is that lie will go to radio, while apparently Obssessed is going to be focused on playlist. Really hope it doesn't happen the same as BIR/GHB. 

I would love if Guts finished with 8 singles, as The Grudge, Scared to my guitar and Pretty isn't pretty bacame singles.

But probably they won't 

So is LIE gonna be the single or Obsessed :skull: Hope they focus on LIE

• 3 weeks later...

Girls is taking few days off tour , please record the so american video and rehearse the live performance to include that in tour :celestial2: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard some Taylor new songs. I hope Olivia has good lawyers cause we coming back for that 50% :gaycat5:

• Haha 2

Obsessed sucks :thing: she should have launched the rerelease with So American 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.