Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

2 hours ago, WheresJay said:

My first thought

If Jay says it, it’s more believable than when I said it. :coffee2:

@shelven don’t be negative. This is the time to regroup. We’ve been given a second chance by the single gods. Major artists going poppity pop. Normani can now be the Urban-Crossover artist of the moment.

I saw someone complaining that they wanted Bey to drop a “bad b-tch anthem”. Well I know someone who has one ready to go for summer. Motivation GIF by Normani

1 hour ago, Camilitau.u said:

Is it coming on July 8 (rumored date) just say yes or no :duca:

No

moonlitdick
2 hours ago, orange22 said:

Don’t get too cocky now y’all… 

Yeah… it could really backfire.

2 hours ago, WheresJay said:

No

July 22nd it is then :chick3:

7 hours ago, AlteKing said:

Oh Normani baby you're good. Drop it July 1st sis, summer is wide open :chick3:

In typical Muva Bey fashion, she snuck up on me cos this is an ear worm! I still believe Mani will be just fine though, I really love how diverse the sounds of the summer are, it's reminiscent of the early to mid 00's where you had the Top 10 full of wildly different sounds. She needs this song out this summer

8 hours ago, PlayingWithFire said:

All of a sudden I'm no longer worried for Candy Paint

No joke, I legit was thinking the same thing. I just listened to the Candy Paint snippet again, if she releases it with a good video and some radio listings, she'll absolutely have a hit on her hands, it sounds like a very good summer song.

She needs to drop it within the next 3 weeks though! It won't be good if it's released too late into the summer and closer to autumn, early July would be the best!

I’m glad Bey is doing house music, there will be an appetite for an urban banger. This timeline is still bad though if the earliest we can expect anything is late July 

I never once thought Candy Paint would actually compete with whatever Bey was releasing :rip:  The only thing happening is that Bey will be eclipsing anyone coming out right now (which was the rumoured Normani date at first). But even Chloe released, so they know they're not going against the same crowd anyway. Pop that single out Normani, your Urban spot is there sister. 

Hopefully the date WheresJay got is still set because it is the best time between these Beyonce releases

drunk-dancing.gif

8 hours ago, WheresJay said:

No

Agh. That only leaves 15 and 22nd for her. if it's 22nd gonna drop before a big album bomb (beyonce)

I hope this isn’t the start of some long teasing game. Just give hard dates and info 

Inb4 she's just refering to BMS  :biblionny:

Ok but how does she not get tired of doing this exact same shtick over and over again. If you're going to troll your own fans, at least mix up how you do it once in a while.

Welp, the teasing was because she's in an abuser's music video. Yeah that's enough for me for now I think :gaycat6:

So that "eyes" tweet was just for Chris Brown mv?...

She's going to get dragged so hard for this and she's going to 100% deserve every single lashing. She's hopeless.

• ATRL Moderator

Not her agreeing to being a video vixen for Chris Brown :rip: I hope she at least got a feature out of it

that explains the tweet i guess :rip: she deserves all the lashings

Zhzhsh so embarrassing

Didnt that man insult her a few years ago too? :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.