Normani

URBAN

A few fans caught a radio ad saying she’s taking over SiriusXM’s The Heat (R&B/Hip-Hop radio station) this Friday? I think that’s what she might’ve been filming yesterday.

Edited by nooniebao

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

24 minutes ago, Protocol said:

If you actually worked in a big bank in London you'd be working 9-7 not 9-5

What is this reply?! :dies:

2 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Noo! She needs to release on a new moon! Most Waxing/Full Moon releases flop :rip: She needs to drop July 1 or July 29 for a smash :coffee2:

they don’t realize how much you spilled!

47 minutes ago, Protocol said:

I thought bank people worked 9-7 not 9-5

Probably depends on what sector of banking they’re working in. The IB girlies work crazy hours but a lot of others do not. 

53 minutes ago, Flare said:

I mean, this is more strategy than whatever RCA and Brandon are cooking up. I say we go with it. Her astrology era :giraffe:

I hate that this can't really be disputed :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

Expose ha! @wildsidenormani they got your TEA! :coffee2:

-

Also, the streets are saying the Candy Paint video hasn’t been shot yet because Sean Bankhead is way too booked. She really needs to work with new choreographers and take a risk. Lauireanne Gibson been working with Megan thee Stallion lately and her performances are so clean now. :coffee2:

Edited by Flare

15 minutes ago, shelven said:

I hate that this can't really be disputed :deadbanana4:

???

47 minutes ago, orange22 said:

they don’t realize how much you spilled!

They really don’t :eli:

On 6/13/2022 at 9:38 PM, Camilitau.u said:

Is Veyonka the reason Normani is pushing back the release? The Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Slice

Aged like wine. 
The Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Slice

Now that we know Beyoncé is coming in July 29th…please let this mean that Normani is dropping early July!

Are we still  getting the fair music video that she promised?

19 minutes ago, Crank_It_Up said:

Now that we know Beyoncé is coming in July 29th…please let this mean that Normani is dropping early July!

Just our luck, Beyonce will surprise release the lead single the same week that Candy Paint finally comes out :gaycat6: Or even worse, Normani's team will find out when Beyonce's single is supposed to drop and they'll push Candy Paint into mid-August because "music releases are too busy now" or some similar BS :gaycat6:

24 minutes ago, Power love said:

Are we still  getting the fair music video that she promised?

It’s in the can so maybe? She was talking about like it was done in April and the shoot that she was on was at the end of March. We assume it was for Fair.

43 minutes ago, Crank_It_Up said:

She’s COMING TO SMASH! I told y’all! This higher up teams know about astrology and keep up with the moon cycle :eli: and know exactly when to release to get a hit. What a coincidence I had just said she needed to release on that date!  :coffee2: If Normani release any other date than the week of July 1st she’s gonna flop y’all :gaycat6:

12 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

It’s in the can so maybe? She was talking about like it was done in April and the shoot that she was on was at the end of March. We assume it was for Fair.

If that’s the case why wait this long to release it? The song came out months ago. Just very strange. It won’t help the song at this point.

31 minutes ago, shelven said:

Just our luck, Beyonce will surprise release the lead single the same week that Candy Paint finally comes out :gaycat6: Or even worse, Normani's team will find out when Beyonce's single is supposed to drop and they'll push Candy Paint into mid-August because "music releases are too busy now" or some similar BS :gaycat6:

That’s silly. Beyonce & Normani are not on the same playing field. Both should be able to release together. 

It’s Chole she should be scared of. 

Edited by Power love

Yeah... Her releasing around the same time as Beyonce is definitely not a good idea. It legit should come late June but it would be insane to release this song without a video and if it hasn't been shot, then this definitely could get delayed to mid-August.... If it is the meltdowns you lot would have in here :biblio:... It's definitely likely though now.

Wish that everything was more prepared, this is meant to be the "summer banger" and big song. I swear releasing Fair is what made this all a mess. That should have never been a single, all of the effort and time in that should have been put into this song and getting it ready to release at the beginning of June.

Her team is just a mess and she won't pop off until she sorts out her team but she's not going to change them, so there will continue to be mess.

Edited by TheFlyingRobot

4 hours ago, shelven said:

New fear activated. I hope Renaissance forces them to push the release up and not back, if they didn’t already know.

and I also work for a big bank and the hours y’all are describing are market-based, it sounds like? Because I generally work 8ish-6ish.

Lol it’s honestly just too late and we all know it. Just a mess 

9 hours ago, Protocol said:

Well it depends on what sort of bank and what your business area is. An investment banker (in most cases) actually works 8-8 days and that’s because of the culture and trading hours across the world. I’m in business banking and my day is 9-5 and my bank actually discourages overtime. It’s a really good culture :WAP:

8 hours ago, Flare said:
9 hours ago, Protocol said:

Expose ha! @wildsidenormani they got your TEA! :coffee2:

Shut up Ms Flare. Now what do YOU do?  :deadbanana2:

I hope the album comes out in August and candy paint doesn't get pushed back. It's so obvious there are gonna be many big hitters dropping this summer. May and June were so quiet. It would've been a great time to drop the album and candy paint but I guess there was some issues with her label......it is what is. I hope they have a good plan and don't push anything else back they've been doing that for too long. 

the fact that the first week of july would've been the perfect timing :rip:

this is what happens when you constantly delay stuff i guess

• ATRL Moderator

The fact that she's had so much time to release with no big releases only for Beyonce to come back now :rip:

I could definitely see a delay coming now... if she releases something soon it's just gonna get compared to Beyonce all day long.

8 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

She’s COMING TO SMASH! I told y’all! This higher up teams know about astrology and keep up with the moon cycle :eli: and know exactly when to release to get a hit. What a coincidence I had just said she needed to release on that date!  :coffee2: If Normani release any other date than the week of July 1st she’s gonna flop y’all :gaycat6:

Weebey brice GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.