Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

6 hours ago, Symmetra said:

Offset allegedly got a Nicki and Ken diss verse coming :deadbanana2: can’t wait for her to wrap his ass up.

Hes a terrible artist&rapper. Migos was a fad for couple years and that sound is very outdated now. Quavo&Takeoff carried the group. Nicki will dust him, thats very much lightwork for her.

40 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Top 3 (in no order):

• Remy: Shether was an iconic moment for the culture. The follow-up attempts by Remy to capture the same amount of attention Shether did just made her look desperate. The highlight of Remy's career being about another female artist is also a bad look for her.
  • Meg: I'm a Pony stan and even I can't wait for the lashings on PF2 :toofunny3: Meg calling Nicki a fat twitter troll/perc addict needing to get in the gym; whew I know Nicki is gonna get ha good. This beef is exciting bc both girls can WRITE.
  • Kim: A beef going 10+ years strong that gave us some good diss tracks (Roman's Revenge, Stupid Hoe, Black Friday) but in hindsight, kinda sad to see a vet like Kim get cleared by a newcomer.

Honourable mention - Miley: Watching her skull drag that YT woman repeatedly was a ******* kiiiiii :bibliahh:

Bottom 3 (in no order):

• Latto: Looked like a bitter lunatic mad that Nicki wanted nothing to do with her :rip: no talent or ability to come up with anything clever besides the low-hanging fruit about Nicki's age. BMUS stomping 777 pretty much puts a nail in the coffin of that feud.
  • Cardi: Iconic pop culture moment, but I'd rank it Bottom 3. People only sided with that lady to spite Nicki/the Barbz and the back-and-forth was carried by Nicki's pen game. I'm sure we'll get some good lashings on PF2 but this stopped being interesting to me once it became clear Belcalis only provokes Nicki to sell a single :zzz:
  • Iggy: Had potential to really go in on that lady but let her off easy compared to the other girls.

Kim and Iggy gave us great songs. Alot dont know Nicki is lashing Iggy in Win Again.

Edited by Hollister_

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

We need more JOLIE inspired videos puhleaze

26 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

We need more JOLIE inspired videos puhleaze

i need her to cosplay Lara Croft for a music video.

Miss Lara been croft its time.

then they will see how great she is at the roll and cast her in the next major film for Tomb Raider.

12 minutes ago, arianuh said:

I need a surprise cameo where she asks Jigsaw why he’d post them botch face photos, before getting mauled by a bear and yelling “Papa noooooo!” 

13 minutes ago, Hollister_ said:

then they will see how great she is at the roll and cast her in the next major film for Tomb Raider.

Wait. You gave me an idea. Kung fu Panda themed cartoon style music video ft papa bear :jonny5: with a jack black and Angelina Jolie cameo :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, AaronJohnsonStan said:

Wait. You gave me an idea. Kung fu Panda themed cartoon style music video ft papa bear :jonny5: with a jack black and Angelina Jolie cameo :jonny5:

Log out for me

• Haha 3

iconic :ahh::ahh::ahh:

just going thru my bookmarks lmao :eli:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hollister_ said:

F4XIOMSXkAEDRuC?format=jpg&name=4096x409

F4XJeU9XQAEcAgH?format=jpg&name=4096x409

F4XKs62XgAAqYig?format=jpg&name=4096x409

F4XKs62XMAAcBbQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

E4up7NyVEAM5nnP?format=jpg&name=medium

E4up7NzVkAgx-4-?format=jpg&name=medium

IM sorry but the best moment being a barb was the Lookin Ass video premiere

First time Nicki went wigless since she went mainstream, we did not see that scalp for 5 years and was always dragged for dressing like a clown because of colorful wigs and make-up, the GP was SHOOK how pretty she is without wigs costumes and heavy colorful makeup

return to rap, she was dragged thru the mud for doing pop

it was a cultural reset.

Edited by Hollister_
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Hollister_ said:

IM sorry but the best moment being a barb was the Lookin Ass video premiere

First time Nicki went wigless since she went mainstream, we did not see that scalp for 5 years and was always dragged for dressing like a clown because of colorful wigs and make-up, the GP was SHOOK how pretty she is without wigs costumes and heavy colorful makeup

return to rap, she was dragged thru the mud for doing pop

it was a cultural reset.

They don’t understand the hype going from Boss Ass ***** to LAN to Chi Raq to Anaconda (we’re gonna skip PNP). The music, the looks, the energy was crazy :WAP: 

Queen Radio this Friday hopefully means we’re getting Big Difference :jonny:

The queen radio timing being so specific "1:38" is such a hint at a Taylor collab (Taylor's birthday being the 13th and Nicki's being the 8th).

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, D.Va said:

The queen radio timing being so specific "1:38" is such a hint at a Taylor collab (Taylor's birthday being the 13th and Nicki's being the 8th).

Yep, it’s coming

I just attempted an introduction in the Swiftie base using a James Charles gif so they can relate, I was terrified but we will need to join forces on this one/#1.

nicki-minaj.gif

Edited by FOCK

If that Taylor collab is true and Nicki score a Taylor collab on her album, she might be coming for 400k+ first week, because her hype will be insane

What could tonight’s Queen Radio possibly be about?? The Taylor collab? We find out very shortly if it’s true or not 

4 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

What could tonight’s Queen Radio possibly be about?? The Taylor collab? We find out very shortly if it’s true or not 

when does it start? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.