Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nicki Minaj

Featured Replies

She really teleported to 2017 for this oneย 

ย 

spacer.png

  • Replies 30.1k
  • Views 1.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 hours ago, Kane said:

Big Difference sounds good, just wish there wasnโ€™t such overuse of โ€œmeโ€ x5 โ€œb*tchesโ€ x8 and โ€œoutโ€ x6. Just makes it seem a little lazy but the live delivery was spot on. Hoping itโ€™s like RRDS where verse 2 eats.ย 

Internal rhyme schemes be ******* yall up. Yikes.

52 minutes ago, Hollister_ said:

Internal rhyme schemes be ******* yall up. Yikes.

stfu I know what internal rhyme schemes are. Iโ€™m not saying sheโ€™s rhyming all those words Iโ€™m saying sheโ€™s using them too much. I felt the same about Majesty, internal rhyme scheme (power, hour, shower) but ending every line with โ€˜nowโ€™.ย 
ย 

If it was just one word she repeated multiple times thatโ€™s fine but there was a few words repeated in the one verse and it just sounded a bit lazy to my ear. Like I said it still sounds good. Iโ€™m just stating my opinion BOZO.

Edited by Kane

12 minutes ago, Kane said:

stfu I know what internal rhyme schemes are. Iโ€™m not saying sheโ€™s rhyming all those words Iโ€™m saying sheโ€™s using them too much. I felt the same about Majesty, internal rhyme scheme (power, hour, shower) but ending every line with โ€˜nowโ€™.ย 
ย 

If it was just one word she repeated multiple times thatโ€™s fine but there was a few words repeated in the one verse and it just sounded a bit lazy to my ear. Like I said it still sounds good. Iโ€™m just stating my opinion BOZO.

you look dumb.

ย 

barbz stay in school

Bad ******* yeah I keep โ€˜em by the 2ย 

ย 

spacer.png

Nicki literally said she was pregnant recording Big Difference then saw hardwhites tweet stating just that and she LASHED HIM and said she DID NOT say that.

ย 

ย 

maybe she is a mean girl :deadbanana2:

  • Author
40 minutes ago, Kane said:

stfu I know what internal rhyme schemes are. Iโ€™m not saying sheโ€™s rhyming all those words Iโ€™m saying sheโ€™s using them too much. I felt the same about Majesty, internal rhyme scheme (power, hour, shower) but ending every line with โ€˜nowโ€™.ย 
ย 

If it was just one word she repeated multiple times thatโ€™s fine but there was a few words repeated in the one verse and it just sounded a bit lazy to my ear. Like I said it still sounds good. Iโ€™m just stating my opinion BOZO.

:jonny5:ย :jonny5:ย :jonny5:ย 

Big Difference sounds like a hit when it's blasting in your headphones. I just know the rest of the song will slapย 

ย 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Anvarie said:

Big Difference sounds like a hit when it's blasting in your headphones. I just know the rest of the song will slapย 

ย 

spacer.png

Slap like when dude did Lebron's nuts?

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, NickisRenaissance said:

Slap like when dude did Lebron's nuts?

spacer.png

More like slap these hoes on they ass like, she birthed these *******

ย 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, NickisRenaissance said:

Slap like when dude did Lebron's nuts?

spacer.png

Like if Nicki on it, it SLAPS hoe!

ย 

yyb2v3e.gif

Edited by Hollister_

โ€œGot me wigginโ€™ on you like Iโ€™m arrogant Taeโ€

ย 

He is never beating those allegations.ย 

:rip::rip::rip:

ย 

ย 

Bad *******, yeah, I keep 'em by the two
It's a big difference between me and you

I ain't nothin' like you, you, you,

or YOU

ย 

ezgif-5-043d40d087.thumb.gif.355c04e6763

ย 

ย 

Edited by D.Va

Bad bishes Iโ€™m yo leadaaa

Phantom by da metaaa

Sumbawdy point me to da best azz eataaa

ย 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952a437plzi1qwbs2sq9

ย 

As much I as love the music this era so far, the rollout for this album has been absolutely terrible.

  • Author
5 hours ago, Yanko said:

why did she not drop that new song on spotify?ย 

btch i thought u were dust, welcome back!

ย 

pls stick around this time & behave :lmao:ย :heart2:ย 

  • Author
2 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

I wanted big difference ๐Ÿ˜ญ

she confirmed on QR yesterday that it wasnโ€™t dropping this week

ย 

i forgot to post it in here, my bad!

Nicki might get her 2nd(3rd?) pop number 1 with Barbie world. We love a versatile queen.

59 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

she confirmed on QR yesterday that it wasnโ€™t dropping this week

ย 

i forgot to post it in here, my bad!

Aww damn, I use the snippet in the Gym through YouTube ๐Ÿ’€

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.